Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Busy

A week has passed since the school found out there were officially dating. "Hey Kate! Wanna hang out? Cooper and I are going to check out the laser tag place downtown!" Azu said, getting ready to get to go. "Sorry Azu, Katsuki and I are going to a cafe!" Kate said. "You guys have been spending a lot of time together. Like, an uncomfortable amount." Azu replied as they walked out of the class.
"I know its adorable!" One girl said. "Eeee! Which Cafe Falcon?" A second girl asked. "I don't want to say," Kate started, looked at her watch and stated, "I should go though! Katsuki's waiting for me in front!" Kate said as she pushed by the three girls before turning back, "How about another time Azu? Great! See you!" Kate then started running before turning the corner. "Well that was... Usual at this point." Azu mumbled to herself while started starting in the oppisite direction, toward Cooper's classroom.
"Hey!" Azu said when she saw Cooper. "Hey! Ready to go?" Cooper asked. "Yep! But Kate said she couldn't go because she was-" Azu was cut off by Cooper finishing,"busy with Bakugou this afternoon. I know. Let's just go." "Ok!" They headed towards the stairs before being stopped.

" "Ok!" They headed towards the stairs before being stopped

"Oh hey Midoryia!" Azu said cheerfully. "H-hi. Um. Can you guys spare a minute? It's about Bakugou and F-falcon." He asked in his normal stutter. Azu and Cooper exchanged looks and sigh. "Sure." Cooper said to the green-haired boy.

Words: 284

Updating early cause decent uploading schedule who, and it was Kate' birthday yesterday!