Chapter 20

Chapter 20: The Present

  "-and we pretty much avoided you for the rest of middle school." Kate finished. It was silent for a moment before Bakugou asked, "Why don't I remember any of this?" "It was almost 3 years ago and it was apparently not important to you so..." Azu answered for Kate. "So not only did you not tell me anything before this whole thing, but you tried to to make it real?" "That's because I actually l-" Kate started but quickly stopped herself. "I'm just going to go and change..." Kate says as she starts to leave. "Kate wait! I'm gonna go with her, and change. You should too Cooper." Azu ran to catch up with Kate. "You better apologize or else." Cooper left the spikey blonde in front of the school building, alone.
  "Hey Kate?" Azu tapped on her friends door. "Oh, come in!" Azu entered Kate's room and saw that Kate was on her bed. "You okay?" Azu asked. "Yeah, just wanna clear some head space, you know?" "What I know is that there's a certain pizzeria that is the best place to clear one's head." Azu answered excitingly. Kate gasped, "Can we go?!" "I'll text Cooper, you get ready!" With that Azu left Kate alone.
  Kate and Azu were waiting for Cooper at the front gate. "I don't get why it hasn't snowed yet, it's mid-December." Azu said, trying to start a conversation. "Ye... Maybe the earth is too hot-headed to let it snow in Japan." Kate replied. "People usually call it global warming."

  Kate and Azu turned their heads to see that their dragon friend joined them

  Kate and Azu turned their heads to see that their dragon friend joined them. "At least it's cold..." Azu muttered. "You ready?" Cooper asked. "Let's go!" Kate said cheerfully. With that they headed to their destination.

Words: 297

I hope you enjoyed it, Cooper's stand took me an hour alone and I'm still not happy about it. I have Finals next week so I'm not sure if I'll upload next week. I will upload the week of winter break, but it sadly won't be a Christmas special , at least the canon story, I might do a Christmas special I don't know yet.

Also I'm uploading this in a car yay.