Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Ships

  The next week, the 3 were walking to class and talking about Valentine's day, which was only two weeks away. "I'm just saying, you'll be finding me in stores the day after, buying all the candy at like, 90 percent off." Azu said jokingly. "I'll join you." Cooper said, struggling to hold back a chuckle. Kate was head her head in the clouds while they were walking, thinking about confessing to Bakugou and living out the dream of being with her love. She almost ran into a pole rounding the corner. "Kate watch out!" Cooper said as he grabbed her away from the pole. "Huh? Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about-" "'Bakugou Katsuki as he takes me into the sunset.'" Azu finished for her, spreading her hands out. Cooper let out a small laugh. "N-No! I wasn't! I swear!" Kate stuttered. "I was joking!" Azu said, trying to hold a laugh but failing miserably. "Valentine's day is only 2 weeks away though. Why not just go for it?" Cooper asked. "Yeah, and it will go spectacular..." Kate answered sarcastically. "It will probably go like 'Oh Bakugou, I've been in love with you since I first saw you! Please accept my letter of affection!'" Azu, pretending to be Kate, giving Cooper a random price of paper. "'Why OF COURSE Falcon! How could I say no to the girl I love!'" Cooper, as Bakugou, takes the 'letter'.

 "'Why OF COURSE Falcon! How could I say no to the girl I love!'" Cooper, as Bakugou, takes the 'letter'

"Guys..." Kate's ears drooped. The duo let's out a laugh while telling Kate,"Were just messing around." Kate walked a bit ahead before replying, "If you guys were fictional, I'd ship you two." and walked off. "Hey wait a minute!" Azu and Cooper yelled in unison. "No!" Kate yelled back now creating the three to start running in the halls, as a ball of laughter. Bakugou watched from afar, not knowing what his future held.

Words: 321