Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Snacks

Azu grabbed her lasergun and yelled out, "I challenge you guys to a duel!" "Oh you're serious-" Bakugou says under his breath. "Who?" Kate yelled out. "Uh... Just play rock paper scissors, loser duels!" Azu yells back.
In the end, Cooper won and Kate had to go duel his friend. "I just had to choose rock." She sighed, and met up with Azu. "Alright, normal rules?" Azu said as she took out her hand. "Normal rules." They shook hands. They faced back to back before Cooper started yelling out to 10.
As she got to 9, the duo had gotten 9 steps apart.

Just as they were about to turn a shoot, the elimnation sound came out of Kate's gun. "King Explosion Murder?" Kate read aloud. Bakugou said aloud, "This is dumb and pointless." He said and shot Cooper. "That's not fair!" Azu yelled as the winner noises blasted. Bakugou didn't answer and headed towards the exit.

The rest of the group followed him and returned the the items given. Afterwords, they were heading back to the dorms. "Well, that was fun." Cooper said, breaking the silence. "Too bad we didn't hit a store, I'm getting hungry." Kate laughed, but her ears drooped. As the group walked, Bakugou pointed to a direction. "There." He said aloud, not directed to anyone. "Huh?" Kate said and looked in the same direction.

There, different vending machines were lined up and filled with quick snacks

There, different vending machines were lined up and filled with quick snacks. "Is that PanCan?" Azu said in excitement. "That's what gets her excited?" Bakugou muttered as he looked at the different items.
Azu got a strawberry flavored PanCan, Kate got a simple can of ramen, Bakugou got a can of hornet larva, and Cooper just bought some milk.

For the next 30 minutes, they just sat there enjoying each other's company and went back to U.A.

Words: 309