Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Middle School

Kate, Azu, and Cooper were walking down the hall to get to class. "I'm telling you, there's this anime where it's our world but there's no such thing as quirks! It's amazing!" Azu said to the two of them. "Yeah, right. What would we be?" "Probably some online friends or something." They were laughing, minding their own business when they heard some yelling. They wondered what the commotion was about but they continued to class like good students.

  As they turned the corner, they found out what the commotion was about. It was Midoryia and Bakugou going off again. Midoryia was hiding himself with his hands and his Hero analysis notebook on the floor. Bakugou was yelling at him with his fists clutching the plain boy's collar and telling him to take his life seriously with not having a quirk. Azu was about to jump into the fight but was held by the shoulder by Cooper. "Hey hey hey, Bakugou's gonna kill you if you interrupt him." Cooper said. "Fine, but only cause Kate won't stop gawking." Azu said in defeat. The two looked at their female friend, who was staring at the blonde male. She was awestruck in the boy as she had always admired. No one really understood why as when they asked, she would tend to blush harshly and stutter too much to understand her. "Kate, you know Valentine's day is in a few weeks. Why not try your luck there?" Cooper suggested. "No way! Are you crazy?" Kate snapped back to reality. Just then the bell rang and the three passed the two boys as Bakugou yelled, "Like I said yesterday, just take a swan dive off the cliff and hope for a quirk in your next life."
Azu had heard the last straw. She yelled at Bakugou, "Leave him alone!" Bakugou grabbed her with one hand, slightly blew up his other and  asked, "What did you say to me extra?"

 She yelled at Bakugou, "Leave him alone!" Bakugou grabbed her with one hand, slightly blew up his other and  asked, "What did you say to me extra?"

She stuttered, not believing she could have said that to the Bakugou Katsuki. "I say to... L-leave him..." She wasn't able to finish her sentence for the fear of herself being in danger. "Well, we're running late! We should get to class! See you!" Cooper said, grabbed the two girls and started running.
They reached their class and quickly sat down. "Next time you decide to pick a fight with THE Bakugou Katsuki, tell us?" Cooper said out of breath. "Well not my fault! He was so-" Azu was cut off. "So handsome, and cool, and amazing!" Kate said, holding her head as she closed her eyes. The two looked at her as if they couldn't believe what she said, because they couldn't. The world may never know why Falcon Kate is in love with Bakugou Katsuki, but the important thing is that she's happy.

Words: 492