Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Afterschool

  After school, Kate and Bakugou met up as usual to study. Although they only learned the basic things like History and Math together, it helped the two get to know each other to plan the whole date thing out. When they were wrapping up, Kate sprung the question. "Hey, you wanna go to the new Laser tag after school tomorrow? Azu and Cooper will be there and it could be fun." Kate said, getting up. "You know we're only doing this cause you couldn't keep your mouth ahut right? I'm not gonna act outside of U.A." Bakugou answered harshly. Kate's ears drooped. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry." Kate headed for the door. "Fine." Bakugou answered, going up to her. "Really? You don't have to-" Kate quickly replied to this change. "If we're going to continue this act, we might as well go out." Bakugou said looking away. "Ok then! Um, since Azu and I are in the same class, we can come for you after class." Kate said, trying to keep her tail wagging from happiness. "Alright fine." Bakugou said, as he looked around. He noticed some of his friends, and turned back to Kate, who wasn't paying attention, as she was texting something on her phone. 'I'm going to kill them later.' Bakugou thought. He then leaned to Kate who looked back at him. He kissed her forehead, making her blush madly and his friends squeal in a high pitch. "I-I'll get going n-now!" Kate said quickly before running out. Bakugou turned to his friends, and swore them out for everything they owned, but was still teased.
  It was finally Friday, at the end of class. As everyone was gathering their things, Azu asked, "So? Did you ask? What did he say?" "He agreed." Kate answered. "Ok, then I'll go get him." Azu said as she started running outside. "Wait, I said we would both go for him!" Kate yelled to her, outside the room. "Just go get Cooper! We'll meet you at the gate!" Azu yelled back before turning the corner. Defeated, Kate went to Cooper's class and waited for him by the door. When Cooper came out of his class, he saw Kate, a bit shocked, but when he realized what was happening, he came to ease. "Oh, that's today." He said aloud. "What's today?" Kate asked. "Nothing, so where we going?" Cooper started walking. "Wait! You already know where we're meeting?" Kate catches up to Cooper. Cooper stopped, "Oh yeah. Where we meeting those two?" "By the gate, but we should probably change out of our uniforms." Kate said as they continued to walk. It was a silent walk, and an awkward one. "So.. How's it going with you and Bakugou?" Cooper asked. "Good. What about you and Azu?" Kate moved her tail a bit up to avoid someone stepping on it as they turned the corner. "We talked with Midoryia." Cooper said. "About what?" "Quirks. Yeah, he wanted to know about our quirks. We should hurry." Cooper started running. "Hey- wait!" Kate yelled after him, running. "Aren't you part wolf or something?!" Cooper yelled as he turned around to Kate for a second. As they pretty much raced, Azu and Bakugou were waiting by the gate, both in a silence, waiting for the other two.

 As they pretty much raced, Azu and Bakugou were waiting by the gate, both in a silence, waiting for the other two

Words: 544