Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Back together

  "She just needs time." Cooper said, putting his cup down. "Its been weeks! What more time does she need?" Azu says. Anoche is true, its been almost 4 weeks since the confession, and Kate still refused to sit with the two.
  "That's it." Azu said as she got up. "Wait- What do you mean?" Cooper asked panicked, standing up. Azu didn't say anything as she looked for something in the halls. Cooper followed, obviously concerned. "There they are..." Azu muttered to herself. Before Cooper understood what was happening, Azu did something in which someone would consider as a death wish. "HEY BAKUGOU! I GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!" She yelled. "What do you want?" The blonde boy asked in annoyance. 

  "I wanna know what you did to my friend Kate about 4 weeks ago!" "None of your busn-" "It is my busniess since she's my friend and I-" Cooper cuts in after covering his taller friends mouth. "That's enough Azu, let's go." Cooper said trying to hold back his muffled friend. "No, I wanna hear what this brat has to say." Bakugou walked closer. Azu was able to take Cooper's hand off her face from the shock Cooper was in. Unknowingly to any of them, Kate was down one of the halls and able to hear everything.

  "You didn't even bother giving Kate a chance, she's amazing and the fact that you didn't even bother to get to know her makes me so upset. She doesn't talk with anyone anymore thanks to you!" Azu yelled out before realizing that Bakugou had his hand roughly on her shoulder. This reminded her of that moment weeks ago, but unlike back then, she wasn't afraid.
Kate knew something bad was going to happen if no one was going to stop them.
She was right, as what happened was not pretty. From what rumors are worth, Bakugou had apparently blast-punched Azu so hard she fell, in which Cooper used as a chance to stop Azu from moving.

 From what rumors are worth, Bakugou had apparently blast-punched Azu so hard she fell, in which Cooper used as a chance to stop Azu from moving

  Bakugou was taken to the office as he used his quirk. No one knows exactly what happened to him but he was back the next day, most likely as a plus to having flashy quirk.

  The three were taken to the nurse's office to patch Azu up in any way they could. "Just try to not to touch your cheek." The nurse said packing up her things. Azu nodded. "I'll go write you all a pass." The nurse left. "You're not mad?" Azu asked Kate. Kate hesitated before answering, "Why would I be?" "You haven't talked or hung out with us since then I-" Kate hugs Azu, "I'm sorry. I promise not to do it again." "Well I'm going to go grab the passes..." Cooper said awkwardly getting up.

  Once getting to class, they were all chewed out by the teacher like the passes didn't matter but they enjoyed that day.

Words: 490