Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Confusion

It was the final class of the day. Since lunch, Bakugou and Kate have been acting strange, if you can call love strange. Between each class they would meet in the halls, whisper, and act lovely-dovely. All of this came out of nowhere and Azu and Cooper became suspisious.
 "Hey Kate! Wanna hang out later?" Azu asked once class is over. "Sorry, I'm spending the rest of the day with Bakugou." Kate replied, getting up. "You guys sure seemed to have gotten close during lunch." Azu got up from her seat. "What do you mean? We've been dating for a while now. Remember?" Kate picked at the side of her head. "You have?" Azu asked heading for the door. "Yes! You know this!" Kate said hurrying to the door. When they both walked out, they were meant with Bakugou, surrounded by many students with their phones out. Azu was pulled off to the side by some girls so it was just Bakugou and Kate. "What's happening?" Azu asked the girl next to her. "I don't know but it has something to do with my ship!" The girl squead. Stars were in everyone's eyes as they stare at the 'couple'. "What are you doing here Bakugou?" Kate asked, blushing slightly. "I wanted to walk you to the dorms, but I couldn't get these guys to leave." Bakugou said, grabbing her hands. The students started fangirling. Kate and Azu covered their ears as it hurt to hear just a high pitch. "Hey! All of the screaming is hurting her!" Bakugou yelled. The students quickly quiet down and Kate and Azu were in the clear. "Anyway, shall we go?"  Bakugou asked as he grabbed her hands again. "We shall." Kate said. The students cleared a path for them and eventally the students, what once was a loud group, now became in empty hall with only a confused Azu.

 "What did I miss?" Cooper askes, coming out of nowhere. "A lot." Azu calmly answered back. 

Words: 354

Words: 354