Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Ka- Bakugou

It's been two weeks and the silence of Katsuki didn't change. Kat started to get worried. Everytime Kate would come up to him, he would just brush her off and practically ignored her. Kate didn't know what she did, or if she did anything at all. What if the truth got out and now h e hates her? It wouldn't make sense since everyone isn't talking about anything along that subject. Tomorrow was Valentine's day and he wouldn't even look at her in the eye! Admitting defeat for the time, she meant up with Cooper and Azu at lunch outside.

 Tomorrow was Valentine's day and he wouldn't even look at her in the eye! Admitting defeat for the time, she meant up with Cooper and Azu at lunch outside

It wasn't normal, but they were allowed outside to eat lunch, and Kate needed the refresher.
  "He's got something planned." Cooper said. "What if it's just a huge surprise for you? Like, he got the whole school in on it!" Azu exclaimed, almost dropping her food. "Then wouldn't you guys know?" Kate asked. "Of course not." Azu simply answered. Kate looked at her confused before Cooper spoke, "You really think he would tell us? Your best friends who you spend most of your time with?" Cooper dragged on the last sentence, saying each word slowly. "Wait what if that's the reason he's been avoiding me? What if he thinks we're in one of those three-way relationship things or something?" Cooper and Azu exchanged looks before laughing. "You guys aren't actually a thing, remember?" Cooper answered. "Besides, people know we're just friends." Azu calmed down. "Right..." Kate mumbled.
  By the end of the day, Kate had given up trying to talk with Katsuki, but Katsuki had started to want to talk to her. Everytime he had seen her, he tried to go up with Cooper or Azu pulling her away. By the end of the day, he had enough. "Kate I need to talk to you." He said, sternly, not to scare her, but to scare the two keeping her occupied. "Um- Hey Ka-" Azu tried to come up with an excuse. "Uh yeah sure, wat do you want to talk about?" Kate asked. "Alone." Katsuki added, taking Kate by the hand. "Yeah, sure." Kate said, trying to not squeak.
  They ended up behind the school, and Kate was wondering what was going to happen but she never expected this. "We're done." Katsuki said, not facing him. Kate barely understood what he met before answering, "What? Ka-" "It's Bakugou. We're done, over, I'm not dealing with this anymore." Before Kate could ask him anything else, he left.
  "Kate, I was wondering-" "Not today Azu, I think I'll just go out for a walk or something around town." "But it's almost sundown!" I'll be back later." Kate answered leaving.

Words: 449