Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Sorry

  Kate is sitting in a janitor's closet, hearing her 2 friends looking for her. "Did you find her?" Azu's muffled voice asked. "No. I'm guessing you haven't either?" Cooper's muffled voice replied. "We've looked everywhere! What if she left campus?" "She wouldn't go that far. Maybe we should check again." "Yeah. Okay." With that, the muffled voices turned into muffled footsteps, which turned into silence. It stayed like that for 5 minutes.
  The door opened. Kate hoped it wasn't her friends. As much as she loved them, she wanted to be alone. On the bright side, it wasn't them. On the down side, it was Bakugou Katsuki. "I know you're in here Falcon. You're not sneaky." He said while walking in and closing the door. Kate didn't answer. "Tch" Bakugou said in the silence before sitting next to her on the floor.

 "Tch" Bakugou said in the silence before sitting next to her on the floor

"Sorry." Kate looked at him confused and repeated him,"Sorry?". "Yeah. Sorry for... Yelling at you and saying it's your fault. I.... shouldn't have done that." Bakugou explained. "No... you're right. If I told them that we weren't, you wouldn't be in this mess." Kate answered, looking at him. "You wouldn't have run if I hadn't yelled at you." Bakugou replied. "Are we just trying to one-up each other in blame?" Kate asked. They sat in silence until they randomly burst out laughing. Then Bakugou stood up. "But sersousily, I'm sorry," He started,"If I didn't yell at you, you wouldnt be in the janitors closet in a ball." He then faced Kate," Well, they won't listen and and we can't both prove that we're not dating after what happened in the cafeteria..." "It's not like we can pretend that we're dating." Kate said without thinking. Then an idea popped into Bakugou's mind then. "We can do that." He said aloud. "W-What?!" "We can pretend to be dating." Kate blushed hard. She was supposed to lie to the whole school that she was dating Bakugou Katsuki. She sat in silence, thinking if she could pull it off. Before she could come up with an answer Bakugou said, "Alright, let's go then." He grabbed her arm and out of the closet they went.

Words: 369

I forgot to publish this until now I'm so sorry!