Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

The cafeteria was as loud as ever, especially since Valentine's day was only three weeks away. It didn't help that it meant Kate and Katsuki had to act even more lovely dovey to each other. Although some people have moved on, it's still a shock that a girl had managed to make the Bakugou Katsuki her boyfriend. The ideal has been going on for so long that whenever someone came up to them and asked how it happened, the two would explain that they knew each other as kids and got together after meeting up again this school year. They even had Cooper and Azu as support for said claims if anyone was speculating.
  The four were sitting in the cafeteria trying to come up with something for Valentine's Day. "Can't we just wait for the day after?" Azu tried to not hurt her head on the table. "Everything is practically free." Cooper added, yawning. "That just wouldn't make sense, right Katsuki?" Kate turned to Katsuki when there was no response, seeing him not paying attention to anything and staring into nothing.

 "That just wouldn't make sense, right Katsuki?" Kate turned to Katsuki when there was no response, seeing him not paying attention to anything and staring into nothing

"What's up with you guys?" Kate asked. "Don't worry about it." Azu said, finally giving up and lying her head. "Blame Azu." Cooper said also admitting defeat. "Then what's Katsuki's excuse?" Kate said, poking Katsuki's arm. Katsuki then got up, startling Kate, "I have to go," and left. "Okay..." Kate said, turning to the smaller friend, "which show did you drag Cooper into?"

Words: 247