Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Pizzeria

  "We're here!" Azu said in excitement. "Azu it's a pizzeria, calm down ." Cooper said, trying not to laugh. "Only the best pizzeria in all of Japan!" Kate proclaimed. "The animatronics make me feel weird though." Azu said grabbing herself. "You'll be fine, Azu." Cooper said. "Ok, let's go in!" Kate said as she opened the door. "Yay!" Azu said.
  As soon as they sat down at a table, a waiter greeted them which caused Azu to almost fall back in her chair. After everything was sorted, the three pretty much got out of their seats and played in the arcade, it did become a bit frustrating as other children would run around and almost knocked them down, and try to fight 3 highschool students. Azu grabbed to Cooper.

  "Ooh this one!" Azu said pointing to a new machine

  "Ooh this one!" Azu said pointing to a new machine. "No. We're not doing it." Cooper said. "Come on, you know these love machines never work, it's just for fun." Azu said. "I'm going back to eat some pizza." Cooper said as he didn't want to play the machine. "Kate, please do it with me?" Azu asked. "I'm joining Cooper, that machine is only going to cause trouble Azu." Kate started following Cooper as Azu yelled out, "What's the worst that can happen?"

  Kate and Cooper sat down at their table just as their pizza came. "What do you think Azu I's gonna get on that machine?" Kate asked picked up a slice of pizza. "I don't know, probably gonna mess with her and show her some really hot guy." Cooper said grabbing his cup. "I don't think that's how the machine works." Kate replied. Cooper gently shrugged. "We could always just ask Azu when she comes back." Cooper said. Just then, Azu quickly rushed into her seat and she looked like she just committed a crime. "Hey guys, can we go now?" She asked quickly. "What did you do?" Cooper asked. "I may or may not have broken the machine-" Just then there was a voice heard across the room in which an employee found that the machine Azu was using fried up. "We should go." Kate said grabbing her stuff. "How did you even break the machine?" Cooper asked. "I don't know, it just scanned my face and started to some random beeping and then bam it's almost blowing up in my face!" Azu explained. "Yeah, that makes sense, let's go." Kate said grabbing Azu. "But my free refill-" "No time!" That left Azu upset, a spilled drink, and 3 teenagers running from a pizzeria.

Words: 424