Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Girls

  The next day, everything was fine until lunch came along. Although they managed to keep it under wraps, the school found out that Kate and Bakugou broke up, which was surprising how long it took considering it has now been about 2 weeks. Many girls came by to the three, while some girls quickly came to Kate and gave her gifts, others were trying to get information out of the other two, or Kate herself, as to find out what happened. Kate looked to her friends to seek help in which Cooper stood up to say, "Girls, I appreciate that you all care, but it just wasn't met to be. Kate just doesn't want to be bothered, and everyone like this is doing exactly that."

The girls quickly muttered their sorries, put their items into someone's basket and left. Azu stood up and looked at Kate, "Uh... what are you gonna do with this stuff?"

"Do you want a stuffed bear?" Kate asked

"Do you want a stuffed bear?" Kate asked. "Sure, I'll take one." Azu grabbed a bear, and proceeded to them help Kate put the others in the basket. Cooper took a bear to look at it. "What are we gonna tell our teacher when I come in with this?" Kate asked, looking defeated. "Tell him that girls will be girls." Cooper said putting the bear back.

Words: 240

Did you guys know the pural word for sorry is sorries? I threw an all-nighter. Also I have a Twitter (ThatOneAzu) and an Instagram (azu.cena20)!

KATE ARE YOU HAPPY YOU CAN SLEEP NOW!