Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Dragged

  It had been a week since the incidents. Everyone hadn't really payed attention to what was happening, but they did feel the tension between the two if they ever walked in the same hall. It had only been a week but Bakugou was back to his usual ways, and Kate hadn't even payed attention to it.
  The three had started to sit outside by a tree for lunch which felt nice. "You know, it's been a while since it was just us." Kate said out of the blue. "Yeah, when was the last time we just sat like this and felt like there was nothing to be worried about?" Cooper answered with a question. "Remember that one time, when we were seven and we sat like this at a park?" Azu perked up.

"Then we played truth or dare and Cooper told Azu-"  "I dare you to go rolling down the hill

"Then we played truth or dare and Cooper told Azu-"  "I dare you to go rolling down the hill." Cooper finished for Kate. Just then Azu put her food down and rolled down the hill. "Azu! Did you just-" Kate was cut off by the smaller friend, "I did! I regret it!" Azu got up and got back with the two. "That brought back memories." Kate said grabbing her bowl. "I mean at least we're not repeating that dye incident." Cooper said. "We don't talk about that, we were young." Azu answered. "It was over the summer." Kate said quickly. " Like I said, we were young." As the three settled into a comfortable silence, until they heard somebody yelling, "Demonic Shorty! Get over here!" "Who's got the nickname of 'Demonic Shorty'?" Azu asked. "Well we're the only ones out here and you're the shortest." Cooper said patting the short girl. "I'm not that short." Just then Bakugou walked up to them, and grabbed her. "You know I'm not a demonic human right?" Azu said. "Shut up and come with me." Bakugou then almost dragged her away. "Save my food!" Azu yelled before being out of sight. "Well we better clean this up." Cooper said grabbing the two trays. Kate looked where the two walked away, questioning what happened with Bakugou. "Yeah..." She mumbled.

Words: 359

Sorry for the late upload, wifi man, but I got a huge annoucement on Friday at 6pm pst so fun! Also I've changed the scheduling for this book because I need to sleep for once. Uploads are now the same day and time, just every two weeks. See you then.