Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Wrap Up

Azu and Katsuki walked back to the group just as the 1-C teacher called out, "Can I have my students line up in an orderly fashion?" "Hey Azu Are you okay?" Kate asked her smaller friend. "W-What do you mean?" Azu squeaked. "I saw you and Katsuki talking alone, is everything okay? Did he tell you anything?" Kate placed her hand on her friend, as Azu looked away from her.

 "I saw you and Katsuki talking alone, is everything okay? Did he tell you anything?" Kate placed her hand on her friend, as Azu looked away from her

"Yeah! He was just wondering how you were doing!" Azu said. "He does know he can ask me, right? We are dating after all." Kate lowered her voice. "He didn't want to disturb you! Is it getting hot out here?" Azu pulled on her collar. "That's what you get for making the whole outfit black." Kate tried to hold in a laugh. "Yeah, that's it." Azu answered nervously. "Alright, class, let's go change and head back to the classroom." The teacher announced before leaving. "Alright let's go!" Azu said, before rushing away to the locker rooms. "Right behind you!" Kate yelled back before catching up.

Words: 181

Short chapter cause homework and another project I'm working on!