Chapter 30

Chapter 30: A Conversation

  "So where are we going?" "Somewhere." "Where is that 'somewhere'?" "You say one more thing and I'm going to make sure you don't have an arm." "Okay.."
  Bakugou had pulled Azu into an empty hallway. "What did you do to me you demonic freak?" He stood, waiting for an answer in which Azu answered, "Okay, first of all, I'm not a freak. Second, that's not how my quirk works, you should know this, and finally, what are you talking about?"
  Bakugou took a step forward, and Azu took a step back. "Then what did you do to me that made my head hurt and my hands sweaty, with causes random explosions during class." Azu realized what the taller boy was talking about and quickly took another step back, "Wait, I mean, woah, or- That doesn't matter but I'm not the reason that's happening. Like I said I can't affect others with my quirk. Is there anyone you've been thinking about?" Azu took out her phone. "Why is your eye color changi-" Bakugou's question was cut off through Azu as she does talked, "Are there any other symptoms you've been feeling? It could just be a fever, or a cold I forget, maybe it's another sickness. If your thinking about someone it could be you have feelings for them or a lot of suppressed anger. " Azu would have continued even more but Bakugou started to walk away. "Where are you going?" Azu lowered her phone. "To sort something out." "Aren't you going to at least walk me back?" Azu's eyes reverted to their original color. "You have legs, use them." Bakugou continued to walk away.

Azu looked at him walking away and muttered, "What's up with him?"

Words: 290

I took a 6 hour nap, woke up at 11pm, and drafted all of chapter 1 for the other book at 2am. Tuesdays man.