Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Lunch

  By lunch the questions turned to rumors and were everywhere. Kate was too nervous to do anything that Azu had to help her out of 5 incidents just this past hour. They're now sitting at their table, Azu telling people to leave thwm alone and Kate with her head down.

"Geez, don't people know to keep out of others' love lives?" Azu asked while picking at her food with her spork. "It's not that easy Azu. You should know this better." A voice said while they sat down. "What do you mean by that Cooper?" Azu asked while turning her head. "Nevermind. What's with the question anyway?" Cooper asked, and looked at Kate, "-and what's up with Kate?" He finished. "It's all over!" Kate said aloud while sticking some food into her mouth and putting her head back down. "There there Kate," Azu said, patting her head from across the table,"Kate's been caught up in some drama. Everyone thinks she and Bakgou Katsuki are dating." "The Bakugou Katsuki? Kate tell me you aren't!" Cooper quickly turned to Kate. "Wow. Let her live her life Cooper." Azu said to him. "I will, I just don't want it to be Ba-" Cooper started, but was cut off by Azu. "Bakugou Katsuki! What brings you here to our table?" "Shut it personality disorder." Bakugou said. "Yes sir!" Azu quickly filled her mouth with food.  "Anyway, I didn't come for you and Dragon Boy over here. I came for you Falcon." Bakugou explained while pointing to Kate. "M-Me?!" Kate said, shocked of course. "Yeah. Apperently there's been a rumor going around. People think we're dating." Bakugou said, sitting down next to her. "We know that already Bakug-" Cooper started, but was punched in the arm by Azu. "Let's let him finish, right Cooper?" Azu said with a struggled smile. Bakugou looked at Azu and Cooper annoyed, but continued. "At least 50 students have come up to me and asked if we were dating. I told them no. But people don't seem to get it since apperantly my answer isn't good enough on its own, so I need you to also tell them that we're not dating." "Well, um-" Kate started but was interuppted by someone yelling,"BAKUGOU AND FALCON ARE TALKING TO EACHOTHER AND SITTING NEXT TO EACHOTHER!" "GET THE CAMERAS!" "THEY ARE DATING!" "OMG MY SHIP!"

  The lunchroom filled with screams about them. "Come on let's go!" Azu yelled while she got up and pushed Cooper out of the booth. "I'm not told what to do!" Bakugou yelled and got up, following at the same speed. He stopped when he realized that Kate wasn't following. She was surrounded by students and being bombared with questions. Bakugou quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her out, making her run behind him.

 Bakugou quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her out, making her run behind him

"THEY ARE DATING!!"

Words: 475