Important to read!

~A short explanation of this world~

~I will be updating this as the book continues~

Start: 21st of July, 2019

Finish: 17th of November, 2019

WARNING! My book is MATURE!

It is also unedited! If you see any mistakes, please leave a comment on that paragraph and I'll fix the mistake for future readers :)

Please don't copy any of my ideas. It took a long time to come up with them!

Some of the concepts/ ideas in here are entirely my own and may not line up with your typical 'normal' werewolf story. I know this, but I wanted my book to be a little unique :)

Definitions:

Pack: The whole werewolf community of a territory.
E.g: The Orion pack

Tribe: A small werewolf group that is apart of a territory.
E.g: This Orion Tribe lives near the northern border of the Orion territory. They are apart of the Orion pack.

Pronunciations (LMAOOOO, sorry about the names):

Fucus- Foo- Cus

Orion- Or-ri-on

Edrei- Ed-Drei

Kaelon- Kay-lon

Zoron- Zor-ren

Anneli- Annie-lee

Keyan- Key-an

Alina- Al-lin-a

Ranking system:

1. Alpha + Luna

2. Commanders
Highest rank is First Commander (Aka. Beta in other werewolf books), then Second Commander (Gamma), then it's the third Commander (Delta).

Mates of commanders are given the same rank as their partner.* 
E.g First commander and his/her mate are equals and are above the second commander.

3. Warriors
Warriors are just wolves who have been trained in combat.

4. Subordinate/ Unranked
These wolves are the young, the elderly and those who have other roles to play in the pack (such as a healer, a hunter, a farmer etc).

*This only happens if the mate gives up their other rank. Warriors need to give up their warrior rank in order to equal to their Commander Mate. They can't be both the commander's mate and a warrior.

~Updates every weekend, sometimes more~