Chapter 16

Kaelon stood frozen, unblinking and still processing what I had just said.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asked, arms wrapping around me tightly. He probably wouldn't let go even if I decided to change my mind.

"Yes, Kaelon. I want to be by your side as your Luna."

He let out a long breath as relief washed over him. Pulling my chin up to meet his gaze, he bent down, placing a long, passionate kiss on me.

The way his lips moved and the way that the sparks flew between us made my toes curl. He grabbed me by the curve of my rear and lifted me up.

The sexual energy that danced around the room was enough to scent. Dropping the chains I had on my primal urges, I set them free. This is what I wanted and there was no way to stop the momentum now.

Kaelon set me on the kitchen counter before his hands reached up, pulling, tugging and lifting away the pieces of clothing that stopped him from feeling my skin.

I was naked in no time as my clothes were flung to the forgotten corners of the cabin.

He swung my legs open before positing him in between them. I could feel his hardness pressed against my wet entrance as Kaelon held me tightly against him.

My hands flew to his naked chest, slightly dewy from his run out in the cold. I traced and felt every inch of his skin.

The sparks that flew between us were ginormous, shocking the air with an energy I've never felt.

Kaelon left my swollen lips, trailing his kisses down to my jaw, my neck then to my mark. I tilted my head to give him all the access he needed. My eyes were closed, feeling the pleasure that radiated from his every touch magnify and explode ten times over.

His tongue darted out, softly licking and sucking the mark. A deep moan vibrated from my chest, encouraging my mate to continue.

I felt his hand caressing the skin just underneath my nipple, softly tickling the area before he cupped my breasts and squeezed, sending waves of lust to my core.

My hands trailed down his torso and to the hard member that was poking between my legs. I grasped it in my palms before softly tugging up and down in a slow rhythm.

The deep moan that came out of Kaelon's mouth encouraged me to continue as he buried his head into my neck. Grasping tighter, I sped up my movements. My wolf howled at our actions, ecstatic that I wasn't fighting the urges anymore.

"Edrei," Kaelon growled, lust covering his voice. His hand grasped my wrist, bringing my actions to a stop. "Stop. I want to come when I'm inside you."

He lifted his head from my neck. Deep violet eyes swirling in lust met mine before he lifted me from the counter and laid me on the bed.

Spreading my legs, he positioned himself in between before lowering himself to kiss me.

My hands flew up to his hair, scrunching up the thick strands in pleasure. I could feel his length against my core as our tongue danced, sending shockwaves all over my body and cooling down the heat.

I rubbed myself against his shaft, spreading the wetness between my legs onto his sensitive skin.

"I want you right now," I moaned, feeling frustrated at the lack of progress. Giving my lower lip a playful bite, Kaelon lowered himself.

He propped my legs up, opening them wide as he stared at my core. "Fuck you're so wet," he growled before dipping a finger inside my juices and bringing it to his mouth. "So sweet," he murmured as he sucked his finger clean.