Meeting

8:28 a.m.

Jungkook sat up in bed and yawned. He didn't want to leave his cozy bed~. Ugh... he has work today. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the thought of having to deal with rude customers.

He pulled the covers off of himself and went to the bathroom. A quick shower is exactly what he needs right now. Jungkook showered as fast as he could then ran out to change. He wore a white button up shirt and jeans.

Jungkook did his hair and smiled at himself. He ran to the bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth. Once all that was done, off he went to the kitchen for food!! There wasn't much time so some fruit is good.

Breakfast went by fast and by 8:50 a.m. he was out of the house and on the way to work. He works at a cafe that isn't very far. It's very popular and run by his best friend, Hoseok. The Sunshine Cafe, named after the ray of sunshine who runs it.

Jungkook walked in and said, "Hello~? Anyone here?" Hoseok jumped out and yelled, "I'm here!!" Hoseok smiled brightly and waved. Jungkook smiled back then went to put on his apron. There was an extra one... weird.

Normally, there are only three aprons. For Hoseok, Taehyung and him. He shrugged it off and went to the register. A few people began to walk in and Hoseok greeted them with a very bright smile.

A guy walked up to him and asked, "Excuse me? I'm Jimin... the new worked. What do I have to do?" Jungkook smiled at him and said, "I'll help you because Hoseok is busy. And Taehyung isn't here yet."

Jungkook gave Jimin the extra apron and said, "Oh, I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you Jimin." He held out his hand and the two shook hands. Jungkook led him to the back and asked, "Can you make coffee?"

Jimin nodded and asked, "Am I going to make the coffee?" Jungkook nodded a bit and replied, "I'll be on the other side of the kitchen making pastries." Suddenly, Taehyung burst in and yelled, "Park Jimin!!"

Jungkook smiled knowing his best friend had arrived. He made some cookies and licked his lips. These were going to look so good!! Taehyung lifted up Jungkook and asked, "How's my favorite bunny doing today?"

Taehyung smiled and Jungkook replied, "I'm doing okay. How is it with Yoongi~?" Taehyung blushed and quickly walked away. Jimin walked to Jungkook and said, "You're dating!! ...right?"

Jungkook burst out into laughter and replied, "Best friends, actually." Jimin nodded as he saw an order for an espresso. He made the coffee and went out front. Jungkook sighed lovingly as he thought about finding his soulmate.

Hours Later...

Jungkook got ready to leave and so did Jimin. It was pretty cold so Jimin offered to drive Jungkook home. Jungkook nodded and they went to Jimins car. The two got in and Jimin started the car. It was pretty quiet and there was an awkward feeling.

They stayed quiet, besides Jungkook telling Jimin where he lived. Jimin didn't know where to go and Jungkooks instructions were very confusing. This resulted in the two getting completely lost.

"Well this is awkward!!!" Jungkook looked around then looked at Jimin who was driving.