The Eiffel Tower

After breakfast Jimin and Jungkook decided to change and head to the Eiffel Tower. Jungkook brought his camera and Chimmy. While Jimin brought himself. All he needed to enjoy this is Jungkook. They were both a little excited to finally see the Eiffel Tower.

Jimin hummed softly as they walked out of the hotel. The hotel wasn't far from the Eiffel Tower so they didn't have to walk much. Once they arrived, Jimin ran towards it. Jungkook followed him as he recorded the whole thing. Jimin smiled at him and said, "Are you going to record this~?"

Jungkook simply nodded as he recorded the Eiffel Tower. Jimin took the camera and turned it to Jungkook. Jimin smiled as he asked, "Why don't we record the most beautiful art here~?" Jungkook didn't know what he was talking about so he said, "The Mona Lisa?"

Jimin pouted as he shook his head and said, "I'm staring at the art right now~!" Jungkook looked at the Eiffel Tower and pointed at it. Jimin sighed as he said, "Nope~! Their name starts with a J and ends with k~!" Jungkook finally got the hint and blushed a deep red.

Jimin held his hand and said, "My precious gem~! So beautiful and fragile Kookie~." Jungkook looked away and said, "S..stop filming me hyung~." Jimin shook his head as he recorded Jungkook from below. Jungkook walked away, heading to the cafe across the street.

Jimin followed him while smiling. Jungkook walked backwards, watching Jimin film him. Jimin said, "Come on baby~! Smile at the camera for me~." Jungkook smiled at him while holding up his Chimmy. Jimin cooed at him, "What a cute little baby~! Chimmy is cute too, I guess~."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "What a handsome person! Jiminie is handsome too. I think!" Jimin gasped and glared at him. Jungkook giggled as he moved the camera away and kissed him. "I'm kidding hyung... you're very handsome~," said Jungkook.

Jimin blushed a bit and said, "Aww thanks Kook~!" Jungkook smiled at him and said, "My handsome hyungie~." Jimin held his hand and looked both ways before running across the street. Jungkook took the camera from him and filmed Jimin.

Jimin walked into the cafe with Jungkook in his arms. Jungkook jumped out of his arms and began to film around the cafe. It had such a beautiful aesthetic that was so calming. Jimin went to the counter and took Jungkook with him.

The lady said, "Good morning! I'm Marinette how may I help you today?" Jungkook smiled at her because she seemed like a very cheerful person. Jimin looked at the menu and said, " Two pieces of chocolate cake, banana milk, a hot chocolate and two chocolate croissant please~."

Marinette nodded as she said, "That will be $20.39 please." Jimin gave her the money and once he got his change they sat down at a table. Jimin saw how fascinated Jungkook was with the aesthetic and thought it was cute. Jimin said, "Kookie~! Pay attention to me too~~!"

Jungkook aimed the camera at him and said, "I am~!" Jimin rolled his eyes as he saw their order was ready. Jimin went to get their order and returned to see Jungkook still filming. He pouted at Jungkook who set the camera down.

Jimin smiled as he gave Jungkook his food. Jungkook took the fork and fed Jimin a bit of the cake. Jimin hummed in approval as he fed Jungkook. Jungkook giggled as they spent their time at the cafe feeding each other. It was mostly silent. But a very comforting silence.

Marinette watched them with a small smile. Adrien snuck up behind her (UwU gonna slip some Miraculous into this) and said, "What are you looking at Mari~?" Marinette jumped a bit as she said, "Silly Kitty. I'm just watching the two guys right there. They look cute together."

Adrien smiled as he secretly took a croissant. Marinette swatted it out of his hand as he was about to eat it. Jungkook sighed contentedly as he finished his banana milk. Adrien said, "I'll go see if they wan anything else." Adrien kissed her cheek then walked over to them and said, "Would you like anything else?"

Jungkook nodded and said, "One more banana milk please!" Adrien nodded and said, "It is $1 please." Jungkook gave him a dollar and got his banana milk. Jimin held his hand and said, "What other place should we visit baby~?"

Jungkook thought for a bit and said, "The Louvre!! Pretty please Jiminie~!!" Jimin nodded as they walked out of the cafe holding hands. Jungkook had handed the camera over to Jimin so he could hold Chimmy. Jimin gladly filmed their walk to the Louvre.

The entire way there Jungkook rambled on and on about how amazing the Louvre looked. Jimin listened getting very interested with every word the younger spoke. Jungkook stopped talking once they arrived and he squealed a bit.

Jimin smiled and said, "To the Louvre~!!" Jungkook skipped happily inside with Jimin following close by. Jimin said, "Normally, I'd say let's split up~!! But I don't want to enjoy this trip with my baby~. Every single minute~!"

Jungkook blushed a bit as he stayed close to him. Jimin wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook smiled at him and said, "What are you doing Jimin~?" Jimin kissed his forehead and said, "Going into protective mode~!"

Jungkook looked at him confused. Jimin said, "That way people know you're taken!! I don't want anyone coming up to you and trying to flirt." Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully as they went around the Louvre. They talked about the paintings and how much they loved them.

Jimin paid a little attention to the paintings. He was mainly focused on what Kook was saying. Jungkook seemed like he knew a lot about the paintings here. Jimin said, "Can we go back to the hotel after this~? I have a surprise waiting for you~."

Jungkook nodded as he continued to admire the paintings. Jimin squealed a bit because he wanted Jungkook to love his surprise. Jimin said, "How much longer baby~?" Jungkook giggled and replied, "Just a few more minutes okay hyung?" Jimin nodded as he pouted wanting to leave.

Jungkook went through the last few paintings then they left. Jimin walked fast and Jungkook tried his best to catch up. Jimin saw Jungkook was struggling to catch up so he scooped him up. Jungkook gasped and held onto Jimin tightly.

Jimin smiled at him as he sang, "Into the New World" from SNSD on the way to the hotel. Jungkook hummed along as he tried to dance while in Jimins arms. Jimin said, "Kookie~! Don't do that! What if I accidentally drop you?" Jungkook stopped dancing and,  instead, sang along.

Oki so likeeeee... Jikook Mafia Book is in progress!! Jess and I are trying our very best to make the first chapter AMAZING!! We hope that once the first chapter is published you all like it. So on one day we'll do Mafia and the next day I will do this book!!

We have everything planned out and we are very excited!! It'll probably be put out right after this chapter so... please go read it! I hope you guys like it. If you don't then look forward to Jess doing the god and goddess book! Jimin son of Poseidon and Jk song of Aphrodite.

If you don't want to read MORE Jikook umm... I'm kind of working on a Hoseok × Reader book UwU. Cause like Hoseok is mah bias!! Cutest baby ever~!!! Heart heart me likey me likey likey likey

Anyways, that is all!! I love you!! Peace out my lovelies!