Baby

Jess has logged on... 🙃
(Pearl helped me because I left this at 172 words 🙃🙃 I'm lazy I know!! Tmi this chapter has been sitting here for over a week)

Six Month Later

Jungkook has his cute lil baby bump. Jimin won't stop getting on his knees and caressing the cute baby bump. Jungkook is always telling him, "Don't do that hyung" and "It's just my baby bump."

Jimin never listens because, as a future father, he wants to be there all the time. Jungkook feels a kick? Jimin teleports to him and places his head on the bump. It's like the baby bump is a magnet.

A kick is what attracts the soon to be father. The couple has everything ready for their little baby. They found out that I was going to be a cute lil baby boy.

Jungkook and Jimin hadn't chosen a name yet because they have no ideas. Jimin said:"I think I have a name for our little baby boy. Park Hyun Shik it means brilliant, smart or clever."

Jungkook nodded and said: "Cute name baby." Jimin smiled and asked: "How much longer?"  Jungkook simply shrugged and touched his belly.

Jimin bent down and kissed his tummy. Jungkooks cheeks turned a light pink as he heard Jimin talk to their baby. This time, nothing could stop them from being a happy family.

The twins might have been lost but Hyun Shik will not be lost. Jungkook will try his hardest to make sure Hyun Shik is born safely.

Jimin whispered, "Your baby bump looks so cute~. Thank you for giving me another chance at becoming a father." Jungkook nodded "This baby will be born safely. Only one more month... I'm nervous hyung."

Jimin hugged him and rubbed his back. He smiled reassuringly. Jungkook rested his head on Jimin and giggled. The two males stayed closed. Silence. No words were spoken. If felt... nice to just be close to each other.

Soon enough their might not be many moments like this. Their baby will arrive and their will be loads of crying and screaming. They don't mind because I mean it's normal!!

Jimin smiled as he moved away and went to get something. Jungkook turned to look at him and tilted his head. Jimin smiled as he showed Jungkook a beautiful diamond necklace. The necklace looked like... it was holding a rainbow inside.

Jungkook gasped, "I-is that... for me?!" Jimin nodded, "You know that everything I show is probably for you~. You should know by now that I buy the most beautiful and expensive things."

Jimin smiled "Now turn around so I can put it on you~." Jungkook did as told and turned around. The necklace was put on him gently. Jungkook ran to look in the mirror and squealed. It went perfectly with his wedding ring.

Short chapter. Jessica asked for help because she had some other things to do. I have... a few things going on in my life. But I pinky promise that Jess will update herself!! Just two more chapters then this book will officially be over.