Baby Room

Jungkook woke up the next morning in a cheerful mood. He saw Jimin using his tummy as a pillow and couldn't help but blush a bit. Jimin slept peacefully because Jungkook smelled like berries and his tummy was soft. Jungkook tapped him on the shoulder and whispered, "Hyungie~? Wake up~."

Jimin groaned softly and replied, "Tummy so soft~. Such a delicious smell~." Jungkook blushed and hid his face in a pillow. Jimin kissed his tummy then moved up and kissed Jungkook. Said male kissed back with a huge smile on his face.

Jungkook began to pout as he was in deep thought. Jimin asked him, "Are you okay sweetie~?" Jungkook nodded happily and answered, "Mhm~ I'm just thinking of... nevermind." Jimin looked at him, suspicious written all over his face.

Jimin hummed a bit and asked him, "Thinking of what~?" Jungkook giggled and replied, "The baby room... we don't know the gender yet but I want to start planning." Jimin gasped as he started to get a little tooooo excited.

Jimin smiled widely as he said, "The baby room!! We need a crib and tons of toys!!! A changing table~ umm... a little play room for our baby! All of the toys can go there! We also have to buy clothes and plushies!! Tons and tons and tons of plushies!! Different blankets for different occasions and different seasons!!"

Jungkook giggled and replied, "Okay~! But isn't that too much money?" Jungkook pouted as Jimin shook his head. Jimin said, "Nope~!! Having a baby is going to be so much fun~!" Jungkook sighed and told him, "Yes it will be but... try not to buy them too much, okay? The could turn out to be a spoiled brat."

Jimin gasped as he glared at the younger. Jimin said in a stern tone, "Do not call my baby a spoiled brat!!" Jungkook pouted as tears formed in his eyes. Jimin had forgotten that Jungkook was very sensitive. But now? Well... he is REALLY sensitive. Jungkook began to cry and Jimins eyes widened.

He quickly hugged Jungkook and said, "I'm sorry honey~ I didn't mean to yell~." Jungkook pouted and replied, "B..but you d..did!!" Jimin pressed light, feather like kisses onto him while smiling. Jungkook giggled as he squirmed around and said, "Hyungie~! Stop it~!!"

Jimin smiled and whispered, "Why should I~? I'm just trying to make my baby happy!" Jungkook giggled more as he pushed him away gently. Jimin pouted and pulled Jungkook close to him. Jungkook said and said, "We should go to the mall!! There are so many baby stores there!"

Jimin nodded as they got up and said, "Baby room shopping!!!" Jungkook nodded as they went to go shower. After the shower, Jungkook wore cute clothes like he normally would. Jimin wore whatever he wanted, like everyday~.

Jungkook wore one of Jimins hoodie just to hide his baby bump. Jimin pouted and tried to convince him to take it off. No matter how much Jimin tried, Jungkook just wouldn't take it off. In the end they went to the mall just the way they were. Jungkook looked at Jimin and asked him, "Hyungie?"

Jimin hummed a little as if telling Jungkook he was listening. Jungkook smiled and said, "Can we get a big crib for our baby?" Jimin smiled widely and replied, "Of course!! The bigger the better~!" Jungkook squealed and kissed his cheek while smiling.

Jimin smiled as he park and said, "We have arrived~!!" Jungkook opened the door before Jimin could open it for him. Jimin laughed a bit as he kissed Jungkook. The said male kissed back and giggled a bit. Jimin pecked his nose and said, "Off we go~!"

Many Hours Later

The two males were now at home putting the finishing touches onto the crib. Jungkook put some plushie into the crib. About two of each BT21 character. Jimin was happy as he saw how Jungkook picked out the most valuable characters to give to their baby.