Gone

Jungkook was laying in bed peacefully. Jimin was beside him reading a book to him. The reason Jimin was reading a book to Jungkook was because he enjoys it. He loves when he gets to a romantic scene and Jungkooks eyes begin to sparkle.

When a terrifying scene is read, Jimin makes sure to do it in a scary voice. Jungkook will hide under the covers and start to shake. Jimin was around halfway done with the book when something just felt off.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and pulled the covers off. "Your water will break any second now!! I can feel it!" Jungkook squealed as Jimin got the things ready for the hospital. Using his superspeed, he carried the things to the car.

Jungkook rubbed his belly with a huge smile on his face. Jimin appeared at the doorway and picked up Jungkook. He carried the younger to the car and placed him in the passengers seat. Jimin drove to the hospital with a grin on his face.

Jimin could feel it. Jungkooks water will be breaking in 2-4 more minutes. He sped up and drove a little faster but not too fast. Jungkook held Jimins hand, "I'm so excited hyung!! We're about to become a family~."

Jimin nodded quickly and parked outside the hospital. He stepped out and quickly opened the door for Jungkook. He was about to go get the stuff when he heard Jungkook scream. Jimin scooped up Jungkook and ran inside.

The nurses saw Jungkooks state and he was rushed into a room. Jungkook smiled at Jimin and held his hand tightly. Jimin kissed his cheek as tears ran down his own cheeks. He couldn't believe it... their own family.

The doctor had said this pregnancy could be dangerous because Jungkook is just too weak. He hoped his baby would be strong and have a healthy delivery.

Jimin changed into the blue suit thingy and walked into the room with Jungkoom. He held his hand, "Come on baby. Push!!" Jungkook pushed and screamed in pain. This was all so exciting for Jimin!! The words just came out naturally.

Jungkook had a death grip on Jimin. He screamed in pain but this time much more louder. He felt like he was about to pass out. Jimin held his hand let go when he heard the cries of a baby. He kissed Jungkooks forehead.

"You did it baby..." whispered Jimin in Jungkooks ear. Jungkook breathed heavily and a weak smile formed on his face. The doctor cleaned the baby and smiled. Jungkook slowly closed his eyes and the heart rate machine beeped.

Jimins eyes widened as he ran to Jungkooks side. He looked at the machine as tears filled his eyes. He screamed, "JUNGKOOK!!! Don't die on me... we need you!!" The doctor handed over the baby to a nurse so she could take it to the incubators.

The doctor ushered Jimin out. He said, "I knew this pregnancy was too risky. We will try our best the bring him back." Jimin nodded as he sat outside. He began to cry hard. Their baby was born with no complications... but Jungkook died.

Jimins couldn't believe what he had seen. Those moments replayed in his head. One second Jungkook is smiling weakly and staring at their baby. The next second... Jungkook is gone. Jimin knew that Jungkook was a strong angel.

Jungkook couldn't just die. He can't... Jimin needs him. Jungkook knew everything he had to do now that they were parents. Jimin heard the door opening. He got up and looked at the doctor who simply shook his head.

Jimin felt like his whole world came crumbling down. Jungkook was gone... forever. Jimin felt his heart break into a million pieces. He won't see the precious bunny smile he loved anymore. His baby... isn't with him anymore.

Namjoon and Jin ran over to him with tears running down their cheeks. They had asked the doctor about Jungkook. Only to find out that he was no longer with them. Jimin hugged the two elder males tightly.

"He's gone... my Jungkookie is dead." The tears kept rolling down his cheeks. He didn't even have the heart to go see their baby. Jin and Namjoon dragged him to see the baby.

When Jimin saw the baby he began to cry even harder. He saw Jungkooks doe eyes. Jimin felt someone hold his hand. When he turned around he saw no one. Jin and Namjoon were gone. Jimin looked around and saw nothing.

Jimin yelled out for someone to help him. But he heard a voice that sounded very familiar to him. Jungkooks. Jungkook ran over to him with a bright smile on his face. He giggled a bit, "Jiminie!!! Take good care of our baby~. I'll be by your side... as your guardian angel."

Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly. He didn't want to let go because... this was the last time he would ever see him. "Please... don't go Jungkookie," whispered Jimin in a broken voice. Jungkook moved away and smiled at him.

"I'm not leaving Jimin... I'll be right by your side." Jungkook slowly began to fade away and Jimin reached out for him. Jungkook waved before he completely disappeared. Jimin screamed Jungkooks name multiple times... but Jungkook never appeared.

Jimin fell to his knees. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he immediately turned to see who it was. Jungkook giggled, "Peekaboo~!!" Jimin laughed as he held Jungkooks hands.

Jungkook didn't want to leave Jimin just yet. Jimin was his everything. He couldn't just leave Jimin alone with a baby. Jungkook whispered in Jimins ear, "I love you so much Jiminie~." This time, Jungkook disappeared but he wouldn't be returning.