What's going on?

The next day Jimin dragged Jungkook to the doctors office. When they arrived Jimin told the doctor everything that was going on. The doctor was just as puzzled as Jimin was. Jungkook said, "Mr. Kim? Do you know what's going on with me?"

Mr. Kim shook his head and said, "If you were a woman then it would be easy to detect. The things you are experiencing are normal for a pregnant woman. I need to have some tests done. Once I have the results I'll call you so you can come back."

They nodded and after the tests were done they left. Jimin held the youngers hand and said, "I'm sure it's nothing bad~." Jungkook looked at him and pouted. He sighed as he said, "What if it is bad?! What if I die?!"

Jimin kissed his cheek and said, "Don't worry~. I'll always be by your side anyway~. No matter what I'll stay here~." Jungkook hugged him tightly and said, "Thank you hyungie... I love you so much. I'm really lucky to have you."

Jimin smiled back as he replied in a soft voice, "I'm the luckier one~! Mostly because I gave the  most cutest, adorable, sweetest more beautiful angel in the world~!!" Jungkook blushed a bit as he began to walk away quickly. Jimin chuckled a bit as he followed him.

Jimin held his hand to slow him down and said, "So... about our wedding..." Jungkook looked at him a little worried. There were so many things he imagined Jimin would say. He looked at Jimin in the eyes and asked, "W..what about our wedding?"

Jimin cupped his cheeks and said, "The date for our wedding..." Jungkook sighed in relief and smiled widely. There were so many days and they had called the church a few days ago. They said there were some free days in November and December.

Jimin smiled back and said, "Can we do it in November? It's like two months away~!" Jungkook nodded since he did want the wedding day to be close. Jungkook pecked his lips and said, "As soon as we can~!" Jimin kissed him since he was so excited.

They were excited to have the wedding day set. Jimin held Jungkooks hand and began to run home. Jungkook giggled as he tried to keep up but Jimin was too fast. Jimin noticed Jungkook was a little slow so he scooped him up in his arms and continued running.

Jungkook giggled as he wrapped his arms around Jimins neck. Jungkook nuzzled into Jimins neck and said, "Please don't drop me~!! If you do you are a dead man!!" Jimin gulped nervously as his grip on the younger tightened. Jungkook giggled a bit and kissed Jimins cheek.

Jimin walked slowly because the last thing he wanted was to get murdered before the wedding even happened. He looked at the younger and asked, "Would you really murder me?" Jungkook smiled as his eyes turned a bright red. Jungkook giggled a bit and said, "What do you think~?"

Jimin walked quickly as he said, "I don't think so~!" Jungkook smiled sweetly and said, "Go ahead and do it~. Let's see what happens~!" Jimin dropped him to the floor as gently as he could. Jungkooks eyes turned an even brighter red as he slowly got up.

Jimin panicked and began to run as Jungkook chased after him. Jimin ran towards the edge of town where the woods were. He knew Jungkook was afraid of them so he ran into them. Jungkook immediately stopped chasing him but after a few seconds he ran in.

Jimin ran deeper and deeper into the woods until he couldn't hear the younger. He sat against a tree and closed his eyes. In the distance, a scream was heard making him open his eyes. He heard more screams and they sounded like Jungkook.

Jungkook was running around like crazy getting more lost than he already was. The woods were fine at first until he felt a knife against his neck. That's when he lost it and ran as he screamed. He began to cry when he heard someone running behind him.