Rainy Day

Jimin woke up a few hours later and saw Jungkook was still napping. Jimin smiled then saw it was still raining. It looked like it was raining heavily. Jimin pouted then whispered, "Jungkookie~?" Jungkook whined a bit and covered his ears.

Jimin smiled fondly and shook him gently. Jungkook opened one of his eyes and said quietly, "Yes hyung?" Jimin pointed at the window and Jungkook looked at it. Jungkook pouted and said, "We won't be able to do anything!" Jimin nodded then kissed him.

Jungkook kissed back and smiled at him. Jimin said in a soft voice, "We can just cuddle the entire day!! A lazy us day." Jungkook giggled as he added, "We can order some food and watch movies while cuddling." Jimin gasped as he said, "I can give you the other baby gifts!!"

Jungkook sat up a bit as Jimin quickly ran downstairs. His hand was resting on his tummy, a small smile on his face. Jimin returned with a few bags and said, "I got pacifiers, more plushies, a few toys. I even got clothes!! Some girl and boy clothes!! Mostly because I have a feeling we'll be having twins."

Jungkook had tears in his eyes as he said, "You will most definitely be the most amazing father for our baby or babies." Jimin smiled widely as he rested his head on Jungkooks stomach. He sighed dreamily when he felt a tiny kick. Jimin looked up at Jungkook and sniffled.

Jungkook stroked Jimins hair and Jimin broke down into tears. Jungkook asked, "Why are you crying hyung?" Jimin looked away and responded with, "I'm just a little emotional. I'm overwhelmed with joy right now! I'm really excited."

Jungkook wiped away his tears, a small smile on his lips. Jimin smiled back and pressed a small kiss onto Jungkooks stomach. Jimin sat up and stated, "I'm going to put this in the baby room." Jungkook nodded as he checked the time. Only 1 p.m..

Jimin walked in and said, "I'm back~!! It's around 1 so~ let's see. If it wasn't raining I would've take you out for a little walk and gotten you some roses. So instead what we will do is~ dance and sing!! I'll be right back though!" Jungkook giggled as he watched Jimin run out of the room.

Jungkook slowly got up then went to their game room. He set up 'Just Dance' and waited patiently. Half an hour went by and Jungkook asked himself, "Where did this fool go?" Jungkook waited a few more minutes when he suddenly heard the front door open and close.

Jimin ran upstairs and walked into the game room soaking wet. Jungkook gasped as he said, "Why did you go outside?! Go shower you might catch a cold." Jimin showed Jungkook some yellow roses and replied, "I went out to buy you some roses! I'll go shower now."

Jimin gave Jungkook the roses then walked out of the room. Jungkook smelled the roses and smiled a bit. While Jimin showered, Jungkook took the time to go downstairs and put the roses in a vase. Jungkook smiled before placing it on the side table beside a picture of Jimin and him.

Jungkook stared at the picture as memories of their first date flooded his mind. He remembered Jimins sweetness and gentleness. The way Jimin stared at him and handled him with such care. Jimin spoke in such a soft voice like if he talked and louder he'd scare Jungkook.

Jimin was always so sweet and gentle with him. Especially now with a baby on the way. Jimin was now more careful around him. Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach as he remembered their second date. Gosh that was so long ago. Time sure flies by when you're in love.

Jungkook screamed when he suddenly felt arms wrap around his waist. But when he smelled a certain cologne he knew it was Jimin. Jungkook relaxed and said, "Hey hyung." Jimin smiled and asked him, "Why were you staring at the wall?"

Jungkook smiled to himself before saying, "I was thinking about... some random things." Jimin smiled at him before asking, "Was it perhaps a certain Friday where you and I had a very special day~? Perhaps a~ date? Or maybe two?"

Jungkook turned around and replied, "Yes! But how did you know?" Jimin responded with, "Simple~. The picture in front of you or behind you is from our first date. When you began to think about that I began to think about it too."

Jungkook nodded as he hugged Jimin tightly. Jimin hugged back and added, "I could also hear what you were thinking~. Was I really that gentle before?" Jungkook nodded and replied, "You were and still are very gentle when it comes to me."

Jimin thought for a bit and mumbled, "I guess I am gentle when it comes to you. It's only because you're important to me. Whenever we go out I feel like I must be gentle to not scare you." Jungkook smiled as he replied, "I mean~ you don't have to."

Jimin looked at him confused and Jungkook continued, "I'm more used to the protective Jimin rather than the gentle Jimin." Jimin nodded and said, "I thought you preferred gentle Jimin." Jungkook smiled as he shook his head.

Jungkook blushed as he said, "Protective Jiminie is cute because when you're in protective mode you'll hold me close. I love being held close to you because I feel safer that you. Just like you're doing right now~ I feel safe and warm~."

Jimin smiled and said, "I guess I go into protective mode whenever you're near. So technically at all times. I can't help it~! It's like an instinct if you're near I immediately slip into protective mode. Even if there are no other people I'll still be on high alert."

Jungkook snuggled into his chest and muttered, "I love you so much~." Jimin smiled as he whispered, "I love you even more... my little baby bunny." Jungkook giggled as they walked back to the game room. Jimin opened the door and said, "Bunnies first~."

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully as he walked in. Jimin smiled as he walked in after him. Jimin stared at the screen as Jungkook looked for a song. Jimins eyes widened as he yelled out, "That one!! Let's dance that one!" Jungkook looked at him and nodded.

Jimin stood up as they got ready to dance. As soon as the song played Jungkook gasped. It was "Rainism" one of his favorite songs. Jimin smiled as Jungkooks eyes lit up. Jungkook began to dance with passion. Jimin made sure they were synchronized as the song played.

The solo part came and Jimin was on the ground as Jungkook did the solo part. As a prop, Jungkook had taken a giant candy cane they had left there. Jimin laughed as he watched Jungkook dance with the candy cane. Once that was done, Jimin clapped.

Jungkook smiled and asked him, "Was that good?" Jimin nodded quickly before wrapping an arm around his waist. Jungkook was pulled closer to Jimin. An evident blush on the youngers cheeks. Jimin wrapped his other arm around Jungkook, too.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimins neck. They danced slowly but gracefully. Their dancing was so in sync it was as if they shared one brain. As if (it's your last XD) they had become one. Jungkook suddenly whimpered in pain and Jimin stopped.

Jungkook took in deep breaths as he said, "Don't worry. It's just the baby kicking." Jimin dropped down to his knees and placed his head on Jungkooks tummy. He could feel the kicks and Jimin was overwhelmed with joy.

Jungkook smiled as Jimin said, "I will never get tired of feeling the baby or babies kick." Jungkook slowly got down and was immediately pulled to Jimin. They stayed like that for a bit before continuing the game.

La la la la la la
I want rain
Ooooo~
Rain~

🤣🤣
Anygays, how is everyone? I hope that during this time you've been safe! I just want all this to be over because I miss my teachers and my fwiends. 🥺🥺

The only thing keeping me from going insane is my book. It's my safe place.

To everyone has been supporting me. (・ε・`)
Salanghae  💝💝💝

I hope you loved this chapter. The next chapter probably comes out tomorrow because I'll be working on it as soon as this is published!