Planning and Yuki?!

Jikook were laying in bed planning their wedding. Jungkook said, "Let's keep it traditional! I'll wear white but no dress!!" Jimin laughed and Jungkook smiled. "But why~? Your tiny waist would look so cute~!!" Jungkook smacked his chest lightly and said, "Hyung!! You weirdo! I will never wear a dress!!"

Jimin laughed even more and hugged him as he said, "I was joking~! But I think your waist is cute~." Jungkook blushed a bit as he looked at his waist. He was stating at it while pouting trying to see how small it is. Jimin noticed this so he put his hands around his waist.

Jungkook gasped when he noticed how small it actually was. Jimin smiled as he said, "So my dad will walk you down the aisle while your mom walks me okay? I go first and wait for you at the altar then you walk in."

Jungkook was getting a little excited as he said, "Yes!! But how many people will we invite?" Jimin thought for a bit wondering how many people they should invite. Jimin knows a lot of people and so does Kookie.

Jungkook smiled as he said, "What about a thousand?!" Jimins eyes widened at the amount Jungkook had yelled out. Jimin said, "I umm what about 500?" Jungkook pouted and replied, "900 then!!!" They argued about the guests until they finally settled for 750 guests.

The two lovebirds decided to discuss the party after the wedding. They wanted it to be amazing and be super fun. They first talked about the cake. Jungkook wanted it to be chocolate flavored with three layers. Jimin agreed because he knew Jungkook only liked chocolate cake.

Jimin disagreed with the amount of layers, though. He wanted at least six but Jungkook wanted three. They settled on five because at least the cake would be tall. They got excited and wanted the wedding to happen in a month. Sadly, they had to wait to book the date for the wedding.

They, also, had to book the salon and a hotel for their honeymoon. Jungkook and Jimin agreed on Paris because it was the city of love. Jimin said, "Okay okay okay! So to sum up for the wedding we want: 750 guests, chocolate cake with five layers and honeymoon in Paris!!" Jungkook nodded as he stared at the paper in front of them.

He scanned the sides and saw it was empty. Jungkook smiled as he took the pencil from Jimin and drew a heart. Inside the heart he wrote the letters JM and JK with an arrow going through the heart. Jimin smiled as he got another pencil and drew hearts all over the paper.

Jungkook smiled at him and Jimin kissed his cheek. Jungkook giggled as he felt Jimin shower him with kisses. Jimin pulled him closer and snuggled into his neck. The younger let out a squeak because he had a sensitive neck.

Jimin didn't care because he kept on snuggling into his neck. Jungkook sighed and let him snuggle into him. Jimin kissed his neck while smiling and repeating, "I love you, bunny!" Jungkook was a giggling mess under Jimin. Jimin stopped kissing his neck and moved up to his face.

Jungkook pushed the elder off and said, "Let's sleep hyungie~! I'm feeling tired..." Jimin nodded as he hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Sleep well my cute baby~, said Jimin as he stroked his hair. Jungkook yawned as he replied, "Good night hyungie..."

Slowly, Jungkook fell asleep as Jimin pet him. Soon enough, Jungkook was clinging on Jimin making Jimin yawn. He slowly fell into a deep sleep with him. Yuki growled lowly seeing them so close and happy. She stared and thought, "Your happiness will be gone soon Park Jimin! Why not get rid of it right now?"

Slowly, Yuki opened the window cautiously and slipped inside. She carefully made her way towards the bed and pulled the sleeping couple away. Jimin immediately opened his eyes and sat up. He looked around the room and saw Yuki holding Jungkook.

Jimins eyes turned blood red and he ran towards them. He kicked her in the stomach making her drop the younger. In the moonlight, the engagement ring shined. It caught the attention of Yuki, making her eyes turned more red than ever before. Jimin picked up the younger and slowly backed up.