Joon, Kook and Yuki

I'm gonna do a Jin and Joon chapter today!!!
(Literally doing this minutes after "Triple Date" and during Bang Bang Con)

Jins P.O.V

After that hangover I'm finally okay. Everyone is still passed out so~ I've decided to plan a REAL engagement surprise!! My Joon is the most kindest, purest, gentle and most intelligent person out there. I'm going to beat Jimin and Jungkook!!

I'll try my best to have Joon and I married first! Plus the faster it happens the faster we can go on our honeymoon!! I spend my days at the restaurant so I'm not with Joon that often. He stays here with his little bonsai trees. Occasionally, though, he will visit the restaurant and that's the best!!

I hear a soft groan coming from the living room but I ignore it. It's probably just Jungkook. I jumped a bit when someone hugged me from behind. I recognize that delicious apple smell. It's my little Joonie~! I turn around and hug him tightly.

He snuggled into my neck making me a little ticklish. He said in his cute morning voice, "Morning hyung..." I smile at him and replied, "Morning honey~!" I pick him up then set him down on the counter. He can watch me cook breakfast for everyone.

"Everyone is still passed out on the couch," said Joonie while smiling. I could tell he was trying to hold back a laugh by the way he covered his mouth. I touched his dimples and he smiled at me. I closed the kitchen door and began to tickle him.

He burst into laughter and that made me smile. I kept tickling him until we smelled some smoke. My eyes widened as I looked over at the waffles. They were all burnt!! Namjoon saw this and he began to laugh even more. I looked at him and smiled because even if I was upset about the burnt waffles.

I'm not upset anymore! The power my baby holds is so much!! Namjoon pecked my cheek before getting off the counter and running out the door. I smiled to myself as I continued making breakfast. Once it was done I walked out and went to the living room.

Jungkook was already awake but he was pouting. I sat down next to him then handed him some pills and water. He smiled at me before taking the pill. I looked over at Jimin who had his arms wrapped around a pillow.

Jungkook whispered to me, "I put my perfume on that pillow." Jin nodded as he gave Jungkook a croissant with chocolate inside. Jungkook thanked him quietly as he began to eat. Yoongi sat up and held his hand out.

Third Persons P.O.V

Jin got the hint and gave him pills with some water. Yoongi took it and smiled at Jin, silently thanking him. Jin smiled back as a "You're welcome." Namjoon was seated at the table waiting for Jin. Jin had the strange urge to pick up Namjoon and hide him.

Once Joon was hidden someone knocked on the door. Jin opened it and immediately got punched in the face. Jungkook screamed as he went to Jin. On the other side of the door saw Namjoons father.

Jin backed when Namjoons father said in a menacing tone, "Where is my son?!?!" Jin stayed quiet because Joon told him that his father was abusive when drunk. Jin could smell the mans breathe which reeked of alcohol.

Joon heard his father yelling at Jin trying to convince him to give Joon up. Jin wasn't going to back out easily because Joon was better off with him. Jin growled lowly as he said, "I will not hand him over! Who knows what you could do to my Joon!!!"

The man pushed Jin with all his strength and Jin hit the floor hard. Jungkook whimpered quietly as he covered himself. The man smirked as he approached the younger and said, "You! Tell me where Namjoon is!!!"

Jungkook looked over at Jin who was shaking his head no. Jungkook replied, "N..no! Joonie is my best friend! So I won't let some random stranger hurt him." Yoongi pulled Jungkook behind him and said, "I'll take care of this fool. You go hide with Joon."