Danger

Kookies P.o.v
"THIS IS AWKWARD!!" I look at Jimin who is focused on driving right now. I might have gotten us lost but at least we can get to know each other now. He looks so focused on the road. I hope he can get us back to somewhere I recognize.

If he doesn't I might have to stay somewhere for the night. I don't wanna be a bother for Jimin though!! I sigh and continue watching him. I wish I could drive!!

Jimins p.o.v
He is watching me drive and it's so adorable! He has these cute big brown doe eyes~. They remind me of a baby. How can a grown up be cute?

"H..hey Jungkook?"
I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. "Yes hyung?"
GOSH he sounds so adorable! I want to keep him! "Hyung? What did you want to tell me?" He sounds like an angel~ and I smiled like an idiot.

Kookies P.O.V
Hyung is smiling like an idiot that's funny!! "Umm... I think we're even more lost now!!" I look around and say quietly while looking around "Just drop me off here please."

No one's P.O.V
Jimin was hesitant to leave the younger male there. There were just stores and it was getting late. "Are you sure I should leave you here? It's late and I don't want you getting hurt," said Jimin while looking around.

The younger male smiled and nodded "I'll be fine I just need to buy some stuff from the grocery store I can walk the rest of the way." Jimin looked at him and wondered if he really should leave him there. How will he go home?! They're lost but this place must seen familiar to Jungkook.

Plus, lately there have be reports of a kidnapper in the area and Jimin didn't want Jungkook being the next victim. "Are you absolutely sure? There is a kidnapper around here and I don't want you getting hurt," said Jimin in a worried tone.

Jungkook giggled and shook his head "I'm a black belt in karate~ I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself hyung."

Jimin looked at him and sighed "Fine... but if something happens remember to call the police or Taehyung!" Jungkook nodded while getting out the car. Before closing the door he said,"Thank you for the ride by the way!"

Jimin smiled at the younger and nodded. "Take care~,"said Jimin as he drove off. "I have a feeling I might regret this later on..." thought Jimin and Jungkook.

Jungkook looked both ways then ran across the street. He walked into the grocery store and went down the aisles getting what he would need. "Let's see~... where is the banana milk?" He said to himself while looking around.

He went down every aisle but sadly he didn't find his banana milk. Jungkook pouted and sighed "No banana milk for me today I guess..." he thought while going to the cash register. After paying he started to walk home.

What he didn't realize was that someone was following him.

Meanwhile...
Jimin couldn't shake off the feeling from a while ago. He kept on thinking about what could be wrong when he suddenly stopped the car. His eyes widened as he remembered where he had dropped Jungkook off.

He drove back to where he had left Jungkook in a panic. He kept on thinking about what could happen to him because even if he was a black belt in karate Jungkook could still be in serious danger.

Back with Jungkook
He was peacefully walking down the street when he had the strange urge to duck. Once he did he saw that in front of him on the sidewalk was a huge stone. If that stone had hit him he would have been knocked out.

Frantically, he picked up the pace and cautiously peeked over his shoulder. When he peeked he was someone in full black clothing following him. Jungkook was terrified and tried not to show how scared he was.

When Jungkook was scared he would panic and forget what to do. He kept on walking faster and faster until he bumped into someone...