Jimins Past Returns

The next morning

Jimin woke up to see Kookie staring at the Chimmy plushie with cute doe eyes. Jimin smiled and said, "Did you like the Chimmy plushie?" Kookie gasped clearly startled by Jimin.

Jimin hugged him tightly and apologized to him while pecking his hair. Jungkook was giggling like a baby saying that it was fine it was all okay. Jimin looked out the window and swore he saw a shadowy figure looking at them.

Kookie looked at him confused and looked out the window then got up. Slowly he headed to the window then while opening it something pushed him away causing him to fall. Jimin gasped and ran to him making sure he was okay.

Kookie nodded then went to the window again only to fall again. Jimin was able to go to the window and he looked up. What he saw made his heart stop and his face turn pale.

...it was Yuki...

Kookie looked at Jimin with wide eyes and said, "Are you... okay hyung? What happened? What did you see?" Jimin immediately closed the window and locked the door then said, "Promise me that whatever happens you will stay in this room okay? I don't want you getting hurt or getting killed I need you here with me!"

Kookie looked at him confused but still nodded not wanting to upset Jimin. Jimin smiled and pecked his forehead while hugging him tightly. Yuki could do anything to get Jimin back. Even go as far as killing the younger.

Jimin didn't want this. Kookie was innocent he never did anything wrong so he must be protected.

Jimin picked him up and headed downstairs while saying, "Whenever you want to leave this room tell me where you are going I'll go out with you inside the house you can leave the room BUT tell me too... I don't want you getting hurt."

Kookie smiled and kissed his cheek making Jimin smile, relaxing a bit more. Tae saw them and waved signaling for them to sit down. "Yoongi is making some breakfast for us~" said Tae while staring at Yoongi.

Kookie smiled when he saw the way they looked at each other. Jimin sat down but pulled Kookies chair closer. With Yuki back he didn't want to let Kookie out of his sight. Tae saw this so he just smiled widely but Kookie was blushing.

Jimin got up and signalled for Tae to follow him into the other room. Tae followed then Jimin said, "Yuki is back... Kookie must be protected at all times! If Yuki finds out that I love Kookie she will go after him!

She will do ANYTHING to get me to love her again." Tae gasped while looking at him with wide eyes. "Don't worry nothing will happen to him," Tae smiled then led him back to the table.

Kookie was eating pancakes while kicking his feet under the table making Jimin smile thinking he was like a baby. Jimin knew he was going to have to keep a close eye on him from now on.

Hours later
Jimin and Kookie were cuddling in bed while Jimin read a story. Kookie wanted Jimin to read him a story and so he did. Kookie was smiling with his eyes closed picturing everything in his head.

Jimin smiled when Kookie fell asleep halfway through the story. He placed the blanket over them while looking out the window. Yuki was in the distance watching them heartbroken.

Her Jimin fell in love with someone else... someone who isn't her. She felt so betrayed because Jimin said he would always love her.

"You never stop loving someone. Someone else comes alone and your love for them is stronger. So Yuki if I die someone will come to love you. More than I loved you."

Those words kept on repeating in Yukis mind. Yuki thought that if Jimin was happy with Kookie she wouldn't do anything to keep them apart. But that didn't mean she wasn't going to try to make him fall for her.