Date Night Part Two~

Right after the little incident, Jimin was a little nervous. He didn't want the incident to repeat itself. Jungkook noticed Jimin seemed a little off so he went to him and hugged him. Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and smiled.

Jimin hugged back and said, "Hi sweetie~. Continue working or Hoseok will notice." Jungkook nodded then kissed his cheek and left. The rest of the day went by pretty slowly but smoothly. Hoseok came out from the kitchen then said, "I think you can all go now."

Jimin smiled widely and said, "Really?!" Hoseok nodded and replied, "I have a date tonight and I'm pretty sure you too~." Jimin blushed a bit before hugging Jungkook and nodding. Jungkook giggled and added, "Or maybe an appointment at the doctors~."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin making Hoseok squeak a bit. Taehyung walked our from behind the counter, a bag in his hands. Taehyung thought for a bit before saying, "I have a date tonight!! Yoongi is taking me to Lovers Point!"

Jimins eyes widened as he said, "What?! All the way up there?!?!" Taehyung nodded, a proud smile on his face. Lovers Point was an amazing place that had a restaurant near it. The most expensive restaurant in the whole city with 5 stars.

Jimin thought for a bit then said, "Mind if Jungkookie and I join?" Taehyung clapped his hands with a smile. He replied, "We don't mind!! The more the merrier!!" Taehyung was excited because he'll have someone to chat with. Yoongi prefers to eat in silence because it's peaceful.

Taehyung didn't mind the silence but when he tried to start a conversation Yoongi gave one word replies. Jungkook hugged Taehyung and said, "Let's go get ready then!" Taehyung nodded as he took off he apron then ran out.
Jimin held Kookies hand and followed him.

Hoseok smiled as he closed up the cafe. Jimin asked Taehyung, "Would you like a ride home?" Taehyung looked at the time then nodded. They got into the car with Taehyung in the passenger seat and Jimin in the driver seat. Jungkook was taking a small nap in the back.

They arrived at Taehyungs house and Taehyung got off. Jimin drove to their house then parked the car. (Distance wasn't far! Their houses are across from each other... ANYWAYYYYYY BACK TO THE STORY!!) Jimin opened the back door and picked up Jungkook.

He smiled to himself before closing the door and entering their home. Jimin smiled more at that thought. Their home... two words which brought happiness to him. Their home, one in which their first child will live. A new addition to the Park family.

Jimin set down Jungkook on the bed then entered the bathroom to shower. When he walked out minutes later, Jungkook was already awake. Well half awake, he was still laying in bed but with his eyes half open. Jimin walked over to him and said in a quiet voice, "Hey there sleeping beauty~."

Jungkook giggled before replying, "Hello Jiminie~." Jimin ruffled his hair and added, "My little sleeping beauty~ should go shower. We have to leave in an hour." Jungkook got up and raced into the bathroom. Before closing the door he said, "I trust you enough to choose my clothes! So be grateful."

Jimin nodded as Jungkook closed the door and turned on the shower. Jimin opened their closer and pulled out a fluffy sweater. He smiled before placing it onto the bed. Jimin then proceeded to pull out some black jeans. He nodded in approval then happily walked out of the room.

Once Jungkook walked out of the bathroom he quickly changed into the clothes Jimin had picked out. Jungkook looked in the mirror and giggled when he saw the outfit. He hugged himself and smiled in satisfaction. Jimin walked in and said, "How cute~. I have good taste~."

Jungkook smiled while nodding. Jimin held out his hand and Jungkook gladly took it. They walked downstairs where Jungkook put on his shoes. Jimin kissed his hand and said, "This is going to be an amazing night~." Jungkook added, "And spectacular~."