Jungkooks Strange Behavior

𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾

Jungkook woke up feeling content. Jimin still had his arms wrapped around the younger so he couldn't get up. Jungkook giggled as he pecked the elders lips. Jungkook clapped his hands making the curtains open. Jimin groaned softly as he opened one eye.

Jungkook smiled sweetly at him making Jimin smile back. Jungkook looked at him while pouting making Jimin smile. He already knew what the younger wanted. So he gladly kissed the younger and showered him with gentle kisses. Jungkook giggled as he smiled widely.

Jimin moved away then stretched. Jungkook immediately got up then got a suitcase and began packing. Jimin smiled as he packed too because in a few hours they'd be in Canada.

Jimin squealed a bit as he saw Jungkook wearing one of his hoodies. Jimin hugged him from behind and said, "You look so cute in my hoodie~. My cute little bunny~!!" Jimin began to squeeze Jungkooks cheeks as he continued to baby him.

Jungkook was a blushing mess as he was still not used to Jimin babying him. Jungkook said, "H..hyung! Stop it~. You're embarrassing me~!" Jimin smiled at him and replied, "It's only us~! So~ I can baby you all I want~." Jungkook pouted making Jimin squeal again and shower him in kisses again.

Jungkook pushed him away a bit and said, "Hyung! You have to get ready." Jimin pouted as he replied, "I am ready!!" Jungkook looked at him as he giggled a bit. Jungkook replied, "Your hair is still messy~." Jimin sighed as he combed his hair a bit.

Jimin kept looking at Jungkook while combing his hair. Jungkook said, "Why are you looking at me?" Jimin stayed quiet as he continued to style his hair. He sighed and replied, "I want my hair to look like yours!! Super fluffy~ and really really soft~!"

Jungkook giggled as he went to the mirror and stared at his hair. Jimin smiled as he played with the youngers hair. Jimin rested his head on Jungkooks hair and sighed. Jimin whispered, "So soft and fluffy~... feels like a pillow!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully and said, "You're going to mess my hair up hyung~!" Jimin smiled sweetly as he said, "Your handsome hyungie doesn't care~! You can restyle it~!" Jungkook pouted as he sighed then smiled.

Jimin held one of Jungkooks hands up and twirled him around. Jungkook giggled as Jimin wrapped an arm around his waist. Jimin smiled at him as he kissed him. Jungkook smiled as he kissed back. Jungkook began to blush a bit as he felt butterflies in his stomach.

Jimin picked him up and smiled as he said, "You don't know how much I wanna cuddle you~!! Or just kiss you to death~!!!" Jungkook smiled as he replied, "We have to get going though~!" Jimin pouted as he stomped a bit and said in a whiny voice, "But I want to kiss you and cuddle you!!"

Jungkook giggled as he played with Jimins hair. Jimin calmed down a bit but he was still pouting. Jungkook kissed his cheek as he got his luggage and skipped to the car. Jimin picked up his luggage and ran behind him.

They put their luggage in the back seat. They quickly got into the car and Jimin began to drive towards the airport. Jungkook pouted when he noticed there was traffic. Jimin didn't mind because they had plenty of time to get to the airport.

Plus, Jimin got extra time to kiss the younger because Jungkook doesn't really like showing affection in public. Well, Jungkook did but he wasn't a fan of kissing in public because he was shy. Jimin didn't know this because Jungkook never really spoke about things like this.

Jungkook was too shy to bring this up and Jimin never thought of bringing it up. Jimin glanced over at Jungkook and noticed he was deep in thought. Jimin smiled a bit as he held the youngers hand. Jungkook got scared a bit because he didn't expect Jimin to do that.