Birthday Pt. 2 and PROPOSING

Jungkook was about to eat but Jimin stopped him. Jungkook pouted and said, "Hyungie~! I want some food!" Jimin smiled at him as he said, "Soon baby I just... umm... NEVERMIND!! Surprise comes later." Jungkook smiled as he began to eat.

Jimin served him some wine and Jungkook just stared at it. Was Jimin trying to get him drunk? Jungkook shrugged and decided he would drink it because it WAS he birthday. A little drinking wouldn't hurt would it?

Jimin held up his glass and Jungkook did the same. Jimin smiled and said, "Cheers to the birthday boy and the love of my life~!!" Jungkook blushes lightly and replied, "Ch-cheers!" They both sipped the wine while smiling.

Jungkook was feeling so happy and Jimin felt happier seeing his baby happy. They ate in silence because they felt like it. Outside it seemed like it was better to eat in silence. Especially, since the beautiful stars were beginning to twinkle.

Once they had finished eating, Jimin looked at him feeling slightly nervous. Jungkook was staring at the stars, sitting peacefully on the grass. Jimin thought it was the perfect time for his song. The beat played in the background and Jimin began to sing.

"You are my favorite flower in a fairytale

You are the most beautiful phrase, the most heard
You are the cold, the warmth
You are the fear, the courage
You are the shadow that comes out when the sun is burning

You are a confidante of my emotions
The cause, the reason of my songs
The dreams, the truth and much more

You are a sea where the emotions are sailing
The heaven in which the hearts are floating
My accomplice, my guide and much more
And much more

That's what you are

You are question, answer, my euphoria and my calmness
You are your beautiful smile, the rhyme and the soul

You are the cold, the warmth
You are the fear, the courage
You are the shadow that comes out when the sun is burning

You are a confidante of my emotions

The cause, the reason of my songs
The dreams, the truth and much more
Much more

That's what you are

A sea where the emotions are sailing
The heaven in which the hearts are floating
My accomplice, my guide and much more
So much more

That's what you are
That's what you are"

Jimin smiled as he heard the song coming to an end. Jungkook was crying hard while looking at Jimin. Jimin hugged him tightly and Jungkook immediately hugged back. Jungkook said in a soft voice, "Best gift ever hyung..." Jimin wiped away his tears as he said, "There is one more gift baby~! But that will come a little later.

Jungkook got excited he was feeling so many emotions right now. He was so happy and very emotional. They laid down on the blanket and cuddled under the stars. Jimin looked at Jungkook and asked him, "Hey Kook? Did you like the song?" Jungkook stayed quiet for a bit.

He smiled with a faint blush on his cheeks as he said, "I loved it so much Jiminie~!! I never expected it... of course I knew about the surprises but a song?! An entire song just for me? That's the best gift ever especially since it's coming from you."

Jimin blushes a bit because he didn't think Jungkook would like it that much. He sighed dreamily as he stared at the younger. Suddenly he got up and Jungkook looked at him confused. He asked him, "Hyung? What are you going to do now?"