Mothers Return

Today is the day that Jikook return to the city. Jungkook is upset because he doesn't want to return just yet. Jimin promised him that they would return whenever they got days off. Jungkook pouted as he intertwined pinkies with Jimin.

This was the only way Jimin could assure Jungkook they'd be back. They headed to their car with their luggage and headed home. Jungkook was pouting wanting to just stay in the forest instead of the city.

The forest was so peaceful and no one would ever disturb them. In the city, however, it's always so loud and busy. There are no animals to play with in the city.

Jimin drove silently occasionally glancing at Kookie. He hated seeing him pout this much. After a few minutes he had had enough and pulled over to the side of the road.

Jungkook look over at him confused and said, "Hyung? What are you doing?" Jimin leaned over and caressed his cheek. This make Jungkook smile as he leaned into the soft touch.

Jimin spoke up saying, "I couldn't stand seeing you pout anymore. I wanted to see you smile again and my plan worked." Jungkook smiled as Jimin began to drive again.

Once they arrived, Jungkook felt relieved because he was finally out of that car. He helped Jimin take out the luggage and carry it inside. As soon as everything was settled in they sat on the couch.

They didn't know what they could do. They had a few choices which were: board games, watch a movie, cuddle and talk or bake something. Jungkook immediately jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen.

Jimin walked behind him confused wondering why he seemed so excited. Jungkook ran around the kitchen getting his ingredients ready. Jimin leaned against the counter watching Jungkook run around.

This made him smile because Jungkook loved being in the kitchen. Jungkook looked at him and said, "Jiminie~!! Come help me bake an apple pie~!"

Jimin smiled as he back hugged him while saying, "Okay I'll help under one condition~." Jungkook rolled his eyes because Jimin always did things under one condition.

At the same time they said, "Cuddles while eating." Jimin looked at him shocked because he didn't know he was THAT predictable. Jungkook just smiled, kissing his cheek as he began to mix the ingredients.

Jimin smiled back as he helped him. They loved baking together because it was fun. After a while, the pie was in the oven so the couple could have some free time. Jimin picked up Jungkook and walked to the bedroom.

Jimin set him down on the bed and Jungkook knew what Jimin wanted to do. Jungkook pulled him down and hugged him tightly. Jimin smiled, hugging him tightly keeping the younger close.

Jungkook yawned as he felt Jimin kiss his head. "Sleep baby... I'll wake you up when the pie is ready," said Jimin as the younger nodded.

He fell asleep making Jimin want to sleep too. He knew he couldn't fall asleep though because if he did the pie could burn. Jimin thought for a bit then put an alarm so he could sleep. He fell asleep with the younger.

A few hours later, Jimin woke up and didn't see the younger. He immediately got up and ran to the kitchen where he saw the younger on a stool enjoying a piece of pie. Jimin chuckled, making Jungkook turn around.

Jungkook smiled awkwardly and said, "O..oh hyung!! You're awake now! W..want some pie?" Jimin smiled fondly replying with, "Of course I would~! Especially since it was made by a sweet angel~." Jungkook blushed as he handed Jimin a piece of pie.

They decided to take the pie to the living room and ate it there. Jimin decided to turn on the TV and the first thing they saw was IU.

Jungkook squealed as he said, "Jimin!!! Leave it there!! It's IU performing 'Palette'!!!" Jimin rolled his eyes as he let Jungkook watch IU perform. He didn't hate IU he just hated seeing Jungkook smile at someone that much.