Is he sick?

It's been a few days since Jungkooks sudden mood swings started. When they were in Canada he whined more than usual. Jimin noticed that he was eating more and sleeping more. Yet Jungkook was still energetic and didn't gain weight.

Jimin was doing some research. He wanted to know what was going on with his baby. Jimin found nothing so he was considering going to a doctor. He decided not to because Jungkook hates going to the doctors office. It gives him bad memories.

Jimin sighed not knowing what to do anymore. Jungkook burst into the room through the door while crying. Jimin looked at him worried so he asked, "Baby~? Are you okay? What happened?" Jungkook ran to him and hugged him tightly as he said, "I was a..at the store! I had a l..lot of food in the cart... a..and someone guys behind me c..called me fat! T..they said there was too much f..food!!"

Jimin hugged him tightly as he showered the younger in kisses. Jungkook began to giggle and smile making Jimin sigh in relief. Jimin kissed his cheek and said, "Don't listen to them~. You're still the same Kookie~!" Jungkook smiled widely showing his cute bunny teeth.

Jimin laid him down and said, "I'll go make you some food mm?" Jungkooks eyes lightened up as he nodded quickly. Jimin got up to leave the room but suddenly Jungkook climbed onto his back. Jimin smiled as Jungkook said, "I wanna go with you~!"

Jimin replied, "Nope~ you stay here." Jungkook began to cry as he said, "You don't love me anymore!!" Jimin panicked as he quickly said, "Let's go cook together~!" Jungkook smiled as he nodded and said, "Hyungie's the best~!!"

Jimin smiled as he walked to their kitchen. Once they arrived, he set Jungkook down onto the counter. Jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeth as he kicked his feet. Jimin pouted and said, "Baby~. Please don't kick~." Jungkook pouted more and said, "B..but why?"

Jimin saw that he was going to cry again so he quickly got him some chocolate. Jungkook squealed as he took it and hugged Jimin. Jungkook ate the chocolate with his eyes closed making Jimin smile. Jimin thought for a bit then said, "Do you want spicy pork ribs?"

Jungkook immediately opened his eyes as he nodded excitedly. He giggled and said in an excited tone, "Yes!! I haven't had spicy pork ribs in so long!! C..can you also make some braised chicken?" Jimin smiled as he squeezed the youngers cheeks and replied, "Anything for my Kookie~."

Jungkook blushed lightly as he clapped happily. Jimin began to cook as Jungkook just ate his chocolate. Jimin smiled at him and gave him a spoonful to taste. Jungkook tasted it and hummed in approval. Jimin smiled as he continued to cook. Jungkook pouted since he had finished his chocolate.

Jimin noticed and looked in the cupboard. He sighed when he didn't see anymore chocolate. Jimin looked at the younger and said, "Umm... Kookie? There's no more chocolate!" Jungkook pouted even more and said, "Hm what about... banana milk?" Jimin looked in the refrigerator and smiled once he saw the banana milk.

He handed one to Kookie to quickly took it. He thanked Jimin and said, "Can I have... five more?" Jimin nodded as he gave Jungkook the five banana milk cartons. Jungkook got a big glass and poured all the banana milk in. He smiled as he drank it and kicked a bit.

Jimin sighed but let him do it because Jungkook was happy. Jimin smiled as he went to Jungkook and whispered, "Food is ready~." Jungkook opened his his eyes and ran to wash his hands. Jimin put the food into plates and walked over to the table.

He heard something fall down the stairs so he quickly looked over there. His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook at the bottom of the stairs. He ran over to him and asked in a worried tone, "Baby! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! What happened?!"

Jungkook giggled as he said, "I just slid down the stairs~! Don't worry about it. I wasn't hurt~!" Jimin looked at him and sighed as he picked him up. Jimin showered him in kisses as he said, "Normally, I would get you in trouble... but not today because I'm in a good mood~."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimins neck and smiled. He nuzzled into Jimins neck and said, "Thank you Jiminie~!! You're the best hyungie ever~." Jimin smiled back as he showered the younger in kisses. Carefully, Jimin set the younger down onto the chair.

Jungkook licked his lips once he saw the food and said, "That looks so good!!" Jimin smiled widely as he replied, "Really?! Well why don't you taste it~?" Jungkook nodded as he was about to eat but he looked at Jimin with big doe eyes.

Jimin got the message so he picked up the younger then sat down. He placed the younger on his lap and began to feed him. Jungkook ate the food as he fed Jimin. Jungkook hummed softly as he said, "Best food ever~!!" Jimin smiled and pecked his lips.

Jungkook fed Jimin a spoonful and giggled as he said, "You have to eat more hyungie~!" Jimin smiled at him and replied, "B..but I'm already full~!" Jungkook nodded as he opened his mouth so Jimin could continue feeding him.

Normally, Jungkook would be full after one plate. But today? He ate two plates of food and Jimin was amazed. He asked Jungkook, "Aren't you full baby~?" Jungkook nodded as he rested his head on Jimins chest. Jimin stroked his hair and whispered, "Why don't you take a nap on the sofa? I'll wash the dishes tonight."

Jungkook nodded so Jimin carried him to the sofa and placed him down gently. Jungkook fell asleep and Jimin quietly washed the dishes. Jimin quickly washed the dishes then ran to Jungkook. He picked him up as gently as he could then ran to their room.

He smiled as he saw placed the younger down. He got a Chimmy plushie and placed it down next to Jungkook who immediately hugged it. Jimin smiled lovingly and laid down next to him. Jungkook curled up into a ball and and Jimin spooned him.

Jimin pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around Jungkooks tummy. He noticed that his belly was a bit more... bigger? Jimin chuckled quietly and thought, "How cute~!! He ate so much his belly got a little bigger~! My little cutie~!"

Jimin pressed light kisses against Jungkooks shoulder. He held the youngers hand and in the moonlight his engagement ring was seen. Jimin sighed dreamily as he stared at the ring. Jimin got a little excited as he thought about what the wedding rings would look like.

Jimin yawned and slowly began to fall asleep. Jungkook shifted a bit moving closer to Jimin. He smiled a bit as he slowly fell asleep. Jungkook woke up and ran to the bathroom. Jimin woke up and ran to him. Jungkook was beside the toilet again.

Jimin became suspicious because Jungkook has been having morning sickness a lot. Jimin shrugged off the idea of him being pregnant because well last time he checked guys couldn't get pregnant. Or could they~? Jimin didn't think so.

Jimin looked at Kookie and said, "We will go to the doctor tomorrow and see what is wrong with you okay?" Jungkook nodded as he flushed the toilet and brushed his teeth.

UWU
I literally said you'll have to wait and see and like osidjsjfbd

POSTED THE SAME DAY!!!

Anyway!!!
Do you think he is pregNANTE or nah~??

Peace out my lovelies~~~~

I love you~
And you
And you
And all of you~~~