Discharged

Jungkook can finally go home now. But, ever since that day... he rarely smiles. I don't hear his giggles anymore. All I get from him are one of two word responses.

I hate seeing Jungkook like this... but I have to stay positive! I know that we will have children!! It's what we want... to start a family. We had the baby room ready and even had clothes.

As we stand outside the door of our house Jungkook can't help but feel afraid. He doesn't want to go in because of all the memories of the babies will come flooding in. It takes a lot of convincing but he finally walks inside.

Everything looks the same... but the blood was cleaned up. Jungkook run upstairs and runs into a room. I run upstairs and open the bedroom door expecting to see him curled up in a ball. But for some reason he isn't.

I hear him crying in a different room and follow it. He's inside the baby room... oh no. I peek inside and see him on the floor. He is hugging a plushie that would've belonged to one of the babies.

My poor baby. I walk inside and sit down beside him. Jungkook looks over at me and immediately wraps his arms around me. I rub his back and whisper, "Do you need anything Jungkookie?"

Jungkook nods quickly and replied, "I want you to cuddle me... please." I nod as I pick him up and carry him to our bedroom. Jungkook is placed onto the bed and I lay beside him. I cuddle him and close my eyes.

Jungkook sniffles a bit and moves closer to me. I smile as I kiss his cheek. Jungkook snuggles into my chest and asks me, " Jiminie... do you still love me?" I tilt my head and ask him, "Why do you ask Jungkookie?"

Jungkook stays quiet for a few minutes before replying quietly, "Well... I lost our babies. You wanted to be a father and I ripped away that dream. I'm sorry Jiminie... I'm so so sorry."

I cup his cheeks and respond, "Of course I love you! You didn't rip that dream away from me. It's actually quite the opposite~. You're the one who is going to make my dream come true~."

Jungkook smiled shyly and I smiled back. There's the cute smile I love~. I shower him with kisses and he starts to giggle. I hug his waist and kiss his cheek.

Jungkook smiles at me and says, "I love you Jiminie~." My heart flutters as I reply, "I love you even more, my little Jungkookie~."

Our babies might be gone but I still love him. I'm upset about the miscarriage but still!! My love for him is growing stronger. I shake my head and hear Jungkookie singing, "Into The New World" from Girls Generation.

I hold him close to me and close my eyes. I whisper into his ear, "I love you so much more than you think Jungkookie~." Jungkook squeaks a bit and I can tell he's blushing right now.

How cute~. I yawn as my eyes start to close. I shake my head. I have to stay awake. Jungkook might need me for something! Suddenly, Jungkook hugs me and whispers, "Sleep Jiminie~. I'll be fine~ pinky promise."

Jungkook holds up his pinky and I wrap mines around it. A small smile appears on my face as he snuggles into my chest. Well... Jungkook is comfy and I'm comfy too. A little nap won't hurt, right? I snuggle into him and slowly fall asleep.

Yoot...
ㅠㅠ
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
DWAECHITA
O-o
o-O
O.o
o.O
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
I love you my butterflies~
Baiiii

Edit: THANKS FOR 1K AKFJWHDHWJFJSJFJEJRBRBVR W

🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Y'all are the best!