Save Them!!

~Jimins P.O.V~

I'm pacing around in the waiting room. Jungkook is in the emergency room and no doctors have come out. It's been at least an hour or two. I'm really worried right now.

Judging by the blood that was running down his legs... he was having a miscarriage. I hope Jungkookie and my babies are okay. I want them all here by my side!

I'm upset at the fact that I couldn't even go inside to keep my husband company!! I wasn't going to bother them at all!!! I just want to make sure he's okay. In the ambulance, Jungkook seemed afraid.

I couldn't help but cry because... I might lose either one of them. I don't want to lose anyone!! I want them to be okay so we can be a happy family.

Why is no one coming out?!?! I pull on my hair from anger and worry. I yawn a bit but shake my head. I can't fall asleep right now. Jungkook is more important than sleep.

While I'm out here, he's in there all alone with no one to comfort him! He must feel so alone right now. I just... wanna hug him and tell him everything is okay.

My poor little bunny. I hope you're okay. I hope you and my two babies are okay. Please let them all come out safe. Maybe I should close my eyes for a few minutes.

I do feel a bit tired because I had a hard day at the cafe. I yawn a bit and slowly close my eyes.

~A Few Hours Later~

I wake up to someone shaking me violently. I open my eyes and glare at them. Only to realize that it is a doctor. I sit up straight and give him a questioning look.

The doctor asks me, "Are you Jungkooks husband?" I nod quickly and reply, "Yes I am!! I..is everything okay?" The doctor sighs before looking away.

I stand up and ask, "D..did something happen?" The doctor looks at me and replies, "Sadly, something tragic happened. We were able to save Jungkook but... sadly the twins didn't make it."

Tears fill my eyes as I take in what he just sad. I began to cry hard and I can't hear what else he says. Our babies... they're gone!! I gasp as I ask through my sobs, "W..what about J..jungkook?"

The doctor frowns as he responds in a serious tone, "He has been informed of this. Jungkook wants to see you. Room 204 down the hall to the right." I nod as I run to room 204.

I peek my head in and see him. My heart shatters when I hear him crying. I walk in and immediately hug him. He looks at me with sad eyes. I wipe away his tears and shower him with kisses.

No giggles were heard and no smiles were shown. My heart hurt seeing him like this. I whispered, "How are you feeling baby?" He pulls me closer and replies, "I... I just... my babies... you..."

I kiss him softly and ask, "Do you need anything?" He nods quickly and asks me, "Can I... get kissies and cuddles?" I nod as he scoots over and pats the spot beside him. I lay down and cuddle him.

There's still no smile on his face. I shower him with kisses but there is no reaction. He just stares at the wall with dead eyes. I sigh and ask, "Do you feel sad?"

Jungkook nods as he snuggles into my chest. I kiss his forehead and smile. He asks me, "When I'm discharged... do you want to try for you know... a baby? I was really excited to have children."

I reply quickly, "Of course!! I was excited to become a dad. Nothing would make me happier than that." I stroke his cheek and smile at him sweetly.

Jungkook looks like he wants to smile but doesn't. I pout and say, "Smile for me baby~. I know you had a miscarriage but come on~. You'll get pregnant again. I promise that no matter what we will have kids."

Jungkook smiles as he asks me, "Pinky promise?" He lifts up his pinky and I wrap mines around his. He giggles making me smile at him. "There we go~! My little Jungkookie is back~, I say in a cheerful voice.

Jungkook smiles a bit but his smile fades away. I see him place his hand onto his stomach. I look at him and see tears streaming down his face. This breaks my heart and I can't help but tear up a bit.

I hide my face in his neck because he can't see me like this!! I have to be strong for him. Jungkook hugs me tightly and cries into my chest. I hug back and bite my lip.

It hurts a lot... I can't bear seeing Jungkookie like this. My heart clenches when I hear his cries. I wish I could go back in time and try to fix this. Just yesterday we were happy with two babies on the way.

Now... our babies are gone. This whole day just seems... gloomy. I wish this was a nightmare. I kiss his cheek and rub his back. Jungkook keeps touching his stomach and this makes me feel more sad.

I whisper in his ear, "Shh... it's okay Jungkookie~. Cry all you want I'm right here." Jungkook looks up at me and begins to cry even more than before. I've never seen him cry this much.

Ya YOOT
Sad chapter today :'(
I hope you all like the chapter
I love you all
Bye~