Day at Home

Jimin woke up in bed, his arms around Jungkook.

(Side note: Continuing minutes later cause I was jamming out to: Likey, Gee, Russian Roulette and Into The New World)

Jungkook was still sleeping peacefully. Jimin slowly moved his arms away and quietly got up. Jimin snuck downstairs and decided to make Jungkook some breakfast. He knows that something should have some chocolate. Or maybe strawberries!

What about... strawberry pancakes? Yeah! Jungkook loves strawberry pancakes! Maybe some fruit and banana milk there. Yeah yeah yeah yeah (A/N Sowwy!! Heart Shaker there. You're my heart shaker shaker!)

Anywayyyy, Jimin began to chop the strawberries when he heard shuffling upstairs. He smiled knowing that Jungkook had already woken up. The sound of the shower being turned on meant Jimin had more time to prepare the breakfast for Kook.

By the time Jungkook was done showering all the food has been ready. Jimin had made some bacon because he knew Jungkook loved bacon. (YOU'RE SO DUN DUN!! YOU'RE SO DONE! NOW YOUR DONE! Oki I'll stop XD)

Jungkook walked downstairs with his Chimmy and a pout. He wandered into the dining room where he saw food awaiting his arrival. Jungkook blushed a bit as he sat down and began to eat. Jimin appeared behind him and whispered, "It is good baby~?"

Jungkook kissed Jimins cheek and replied, "Delicious~!!"

(ONE MORE TIME!! WHAT IS LOVE~??? MMMM I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW)

Jimin smiled as he ate a bit of Jungkooks food. Jungkook giggled as he stuffed a piece of bacon into Jimins mouth. Jimin smiled widely as he said, "Say ahh~." Jungkook giggled and did as Jimin said. Jimin fed him a strawberry pancake and a piece of bacon.

They spent the whole breakfast eating and fooling around. So far their day was going splendid. Jimin looked at the time and said, "Almost time for Inkigayo~!!" Jungkook got up and ran to their living room. Jimin quickly got some snacks then followed him.

It's a pretty peaceful perfect Friday. Jimin loved spending Fridays with Jungkook like this. Jungkook sat on Jimins lap and hugged him. Jimin hugged back and said, "Ready pumpkin~?" Jungkook nodded excitedly as he stared at the TV.

Jimin changed the channel as they waited. Once it began they noticed that the first person on was... noooo!!! Jungkook squealed and yelled out, "You have to be kidding me!!! Am I seeing that right?!?!" Jimins mouth was wide open as he nodded.

Yoongi was on the show at a piano and he was accompanied by someone else!! It said hot debut!!! Once the person stepped out of the shadows it revealed someone they never could've imagined would be there. Freaking MIN TAEHYUNG!!!

Halfway through the song a female joined them. YUKI?!?!?! Jimin smiled widely as he watched them. At the end, Jungkook was still processing what had happened. What in the world?!?! Ummm okay... AWESOME!!!

Jimin kissed Jungkooks cheek and smiled a bit. Jungkook blushed as they continued watching the show. Once the show was over, Jungkook immediately called Taehyung. He heard a phone ring outside and he was confused.

Taehyung burst in with a wide smile. Yoongi was behind him, still in a suit and tie. Jungkook ran to him and immediately hugged him. Taehyung hugged back and asked him, "Did I do good?" Jungkook nodded quickly and replied, "Amazing!!"

Jimin whined a little loudly so Jungkook could hear him. Yoongi sat down on the couch across from them. Jungkook ran to Jimin while Taehyung went to Yoongi. Jimin sniffed Jungkooks neck and Jungkook nodded. Jimin thanked him silently and sunk his fangs into Jungkooks neck.

Jungkook squirmed around a bit but tried to act normal. Taehyung said, "I was so nervous!! I thought I'd mess up." Jungkook smiled a bit and added, "I thought you would drop the mic!" Jungkook tapped Jimin who immediately pulled away then licked his neck to heal the wound.