Date at the Cottage

Hello my lovlies~
I'm so lovely you so lovely we're so lovely lovely lovely

I'm gonna do a TINY time skip oki?

AHEM
9 Months Later~ (very tiny right?)
Jimin and Kookie have been together for almost 10 months and they are very happy. Jimins life has been full of happiness and love because of the younger. They haven't heard from Adam or Yuki so their life has been spectacular.

Kookie moved in with Jimin a week ago and Jimin couldn't be happier. He has the younger closer to him now and he can cuddle him every single day now. Kookie is still a bit sad that he left his old home because Tae was his neighbor.

He'll miss Tae but he can visit him whenever he wants. Well that's what he thinks. Jimin wants to have Kookie quit work so he can stay at home safe but he also wants Kookie to continue working at the cafe so hes close to him.

He would have to ask Kookie what he wants because whatever Kookies wants he'll agree to it.

"Hey Kook Kook~ I want to ask you something very important," said Jimin while back hugging Kookie. Kookie was smiling wondering what Jimin would ask him. Kookies heartbeat increased when he realized what he might ask.

Jimin smiled widely and said, "My sweet Kookie~ do you want to continue working or would you like to stay here at home?" Kookie felt a bit disappointed but happy so he responded with, "I would love to continue working because we're together. But if I'm at home, I can make you dinner and clean around here. I can't decide Jiminie~. Oh!! Maybe I can work on weekends at the cafe."

Jimin nodded and felt so happy because even if he would only work on weekends they can still cuddle. Jimin kissed his cheek then went to the living room to watch TV. Kookie continued cooking while humming and smiling.

After a while they were both seated at the table eating their food. Jimin was staring at his phone a lot which made Kookie pout. Kookie said, "Hyung~ are you listening to me?" Jimin looked at him then smiled and nodded.

"Yes! Of course I was!! You were talking about umm farms right?" Kookie pouted even more and decided to just stay quiet. Jimin smiled while texting someone on his phone. Kookie shrugged it off and continued eating his food.

Jimin suddenly got up and put on his coat then left without a word. Kookie was confused but thought that maybe he went to the store. Kookie picked up the plates and started to wash them. Once he was finished washing the dishes he decided to head to bed.

He changed into his Chimmy pajamas then laid down in bed but something felt off.

He looked around then gasped realizing he had left Chimmy out in the garden. He pouted not wanting to go outside since it was snowing. Kookie sighed then ran to the garden to look for his Chimmy but didn't find him.

Kookie knew that he had left Chimmy on the chair facing the roses but he wasn't there. He went back inside and just laid in bed staring at the wall. Jimin walked in after 3 hours and saw Kookie wide awake so he said, "Kookie? Why are you still awake?"

Kookie looked at him while pouting and saying, "I left my Chimmy outside so I went to go get him and he wasn't there!" Jimin thought for a bit then remembered that he had taken Chimmy and left him in the guest room.

Jimin ran out then returned with Chimmy. Kookies eyes immediately lit up as he took Chimmy from Jimin.

Jimin smiled at his little bunny then laid down next to him. Jimim cuddled him while smiling widely. He waited for Kookie to fall asleep so he could talk with him.

"Kookie... my sweet baby... I'm so nervous! I have something special for you but I don't know if you'll like it," he said while nuzzling into the youngers back. Kookie immediately clinged onto him making Jimin feel more relieved but still nervous.