Our Family

Jimin looked at the younger confused. Jungkook giggled as he played with Jimins hand. He looked at Jimins ring and said, "Hyungie... promise me you won't leave me after this, okay?" Jimin nodded and replied, "You said the news would make me happy... why would I leave you~?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "So... the doctor says I have a certain condition." Jimin looked at him, worry covering his face. Jungkook smiled at him and said in a soft voice, "Don't worry~. It isn't bad... it's a good thing!!" Jimin sighed in relief as he held Jungkooks hand.

Said male kissed Jimin with a light blush on his face. Jimin kissed back and mumbled, "What's the condition?" Jungkook moved away and blushed more. Jimin caressed his cheek and smiled when the younger leaned into his touch.

Jungkook said in a shy voice, "So... the condition I have let's me... get pregnant." Jimins eyes widened as he stood up with tears in his eyes. Jungkook looked at him as Jimin said, "Wait... a..are you...?" Jungkook began to cry as he nodded shyly.

Jimin screamed out of happiness as he picked up the younger and spun him around. Jimin then hugged him tightly and began to cry. Jimin whispered, "W..when?" Jungkook giggled as he said, "My birthday night... remember?" Jimin squealed as he showered the younger in kisses.

Jimin got onto his knees and rested his head on Jungkooks stomach. Jungkook giggled and said, "Hyung~!! I still don't have a baby bump and you still can't feel the kicks!" Jimin pouted as he said, "I know... I'm just really excited!! When can we tell everyone else? When will we find out the gender?! What about the number of babies?!"

Jungkook smiled at him and said, "Calm down~. Things take time, okay?" Jimin nodded as he rested his head on Jungkooks tummy again. Jimin sighed happily and whispered, "The best news I could ever receive!" Jungkook giggled and smiled a bit. He gasped and asked, "W..what about work?!"

Jimin got up and casually said, "I'll work while you stay and take care of our kid." Jungkooks eyes widened as he said, "No!! I want to help too!!" Jimin shook his head, making Jungkook pout. Jimin smiled and said, "You can work but only until I say so okay?" Jungkook nodded happily as he skipped around.

Jimin gasped and yelled out, "Be careful!!" Jungkook nodded as he went into the kitchen. Jimin followed and said, "What would my little bun bun like to eat?" Jungkook pouted and said, "I want... some kimchi stew! The spicy kind!!"

Jimin nodded as he began to work. Jungkook sat on the counter, watching Jimin cook. He thought for a bit then said, "Can I go out? I have something to do." Jimin simply nodded as he concentrated on the food. Jungkook walked out of the door and skipped to the grocery store.

Jungkook hummed softly as he headed over to the banana milk. He thought for a bit before picking up around 30 banana milks. He paid for them and headed home. Once he arrived, Jimin was already finished cooking the stew and was making dessert.

Jimin heard Jungkooks footsteps and said as he entered the house, "Do you really need that many banana milks?" Jungkook froze as he heard that. How did Jimin know who much milk he had if he hadn't entered the kitchen yet? How did he even know he was home?

Jimin smiled and said, "I heard your light footsteps! I counted the banana milk in your arms from here." Jungkook stepped into the kitchen and looked at him in amazement. Jimin smiled at him as he helped him put the banana milk away.

Then, Jimin held up the youngers arm and spun him around. Jungkook giggled as the room spun around for him. He closed his eyes and opened them once he felt himself stop. Jimin smiled at him and said, "Come on~. Food is ready~ dessert is in the oven~."

Jungkook smiled at him and said, "You're the best, Jiminie." Jimin smiled at him and replied, "It's because you've got the best of me and give me the best of me~!" Jungkook hugged him and said, "What would be some good names for the baby?" Jimin corrected him by saying, "Or babies~!"

Jungkook giggled a bit and said, "I only want one baby~! I can't handle more~." Jimin hummed a bit and replied, "Or can you~?" Jungkook smacked his chest and rolled his eyes playfully. Jimin hugged him tightly. They turned around when they heard a knock at the door.

Jimin ran to open it and saw Jin with a sleeping Joon in his arms. He welcomed them in as quietly as he could. Jin whispered to Jimin, "We came for a visit but Joonie insisted on napping first." Jimin nodded and brought Kookie over. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook and rubbed his tummy.

Jungkook leaned back onto the elder, a small smile on his face. Jimin was already being protective towards him. Jin looked at them and said, "You two are hiding something! I can see it in your eyes." Jungkook blushed as he shyly nodded.

Jimin rested his head on Jungkooks. Jimin sighed lovingly and said, "It's amazing news! The best news I could have ever heard. News I could have never even imagined!!" Joon opened his eyes and whispered, "Are we with Kook Kook?" Jin nodded as he held Joon close.

Jimin smiled a little then said, "Guess what the news is!!" Jin thought for a bit then said, "You're going on another trip!!" Jimin shook his head so Jin said, "You wrote a song together!" Jimin shook his head again. Jin pouted and said, "You're getting a pet?"

Jungkook giggled as he pointed at his stomach. Jin gasped and said, "You're on a diet!!" Jungkook face palmed himself making Joon laugh a bit. Jimin said, "Come on~ take another guess~!" Joon looked at Jungkook then at Jimin. Joon shrugged and looked at Jin with a pout.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, who smiled at him sweetly. Jungkook whispered to him, "Should we just tell them?" Jimin nodded excitedly then said, "I'm going to have two babies soon~!" Jin and Joons eyes widened as they screamed.

Joon hugged Jungkook tightly and said, "Congratulations!! This is amazing! But how?" Jungkook explained while Jimin silently cried next to him. Jungkook looked at him and asked him why he was crying. Jimin hugged him tightly and said, "I just... nevermind."

Jungkook smiled at him and said, "Tell me~." Jimin nodded and said, "I'm just overjoyed... this feels like a dream. A dream I don't want to wake up from." Jungkook smiled at him as he held his hand and said, "Well it is real~. You have a husband that loves you so much~ and pretty soon a little baby~."

Jimin smiled at the thought of finally starting a family with Jungkook. He laid his head on Jungkook and looked at Jin. Namjoon pouted and said, "I want a baby now~!!" Jin kissed Joons cheek and said, "What about a pet first?" Joon nodded excitedly making Jin smile at him.

Jin stood up and said, "We should go home now~. I have to make Joonie some food." Jimin waved goodbye and Jungkook hugged them. Once they were gone, Jimin burst out into tears. Jungkook giggled and said, "Jiminie~ I'm the one that should cry because I might have mood swings."

Jimin kissed him softly and said, "I know... I just can't help it! I still can't believe the fact that you're pregnant!! I'm so excited to start a family... I love you." Jungkook blushed and said, "I love you too~! And... I can't believe I'm pregnant either~."

Jimin smiled and showered the younger with kisses. Jungkook giggled and tried to push him away. Jimin smiled at him and kisses him. Jungkook kissed back and blushed. The kiss was so sweet and gentle. Jimin rested his forehead against Jungkooks and smiled.

Congrats to JungMinForLife for guessing what the secret was!!!

They were right XD
Anyway~ what should the name be?

If it's a girl what should it?

What if it's a boy?

UwU

Bye my lovelies~!!
I love you~!