Kookies Backstory

"Well..."
Jimin looked at Jungkook with concerned eyes.
"Well what? Tell me Jungkookie~"
Said Jimin softly so it wouldn't seem like he was forcing Kookie to tell him. Kookie looked at him and sighed softly.
"I did it to myself... I hurt myself..."
Jimin was shocked. He thought so many things.
He doesn't deserve this! Who made him do it? Why? Since when? How long had he been doing this?
Kookie was crying.

Kookies P.O.V
I started to cry when I saw the look that Jimin-hyung had on his face. He looked disappointed and disgusted by me...
"I'm s-sorry..." I said with a broken voice then looked down.
I looked up at Jimin and he had a... smile on his face?!
He's smiling?!?! I looked at him confused and tilted my head slightly.

Jimins P.O.V
I started to smile because to me those scars made him more beautiful. Each one tells a story of it's own. How deep the cut is and how long it is tells how long each one took to make. In the future it will remind him that he passed all of these obstacles.

That he made it through everything life threw at him. Even an angel like him isn't perfect. "H-hyung" said Jungkook is a soft voice. I looked up at him and smile "Yes my little bunny friend?"

I saw him smile shyly which made him look so cute even if he was still slightly crying. Soon enough he started to sniffle which made me happy because an angel shouldn't cry.

Third P.O.V
That night Jimin let Jungkook sleep at his house. Jungkook had no clothes with him so Jimin gave him a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt. Jungkook walked into Jimins room and decided to take one of Jimins hoodie because they seemed warm. (BOI STEALING YOUR HYUNGS HOODIES IS BAD!!! But I bet he looks soooo cute~~~~!!!)

Jungkook smiled because he was right. Jimins hoodies were so warm and cozy he might not even need a blanket to cover him while he sleeps. Suddenly, Jimin walked into the room and saw him wearing his hoodie and furrowed his brows.

"Jungkook-ah~?" Jungkook froze in place and turned a deep red from how embarrassed and shy he was. (I mean JIMIN JUST CAUGHT HIM WEARING HIS HOODIE!!! Don't blame him tho I would do the sameu)

Jungkook slowly turned around "Y-yes hyung?" He said quietly. Jimin smiled and thought "Aww he looks so smoll!! This is so adorable!!!" Jungkook waved his hand in front of Jimins face while tilting his head. "Hyung? Hello~? Hyung!!"

Jungkook was about to slap him when Jimin looked down at him. "Oh sorry about that. What did you sorry little bunny boy?" was what Jimin said in a soft gentle caring voice. Jungkook smiled and rolled his eyes playfully.

"I said I'll be going to bed now!!" said Jungkook while running out to the guest room but luck wasn't on his side.

Jimin pressed a button which automatically locked the door. Jungkook tried to open the door but failed miserably so he turned to look at Jimin. Jimin just smiled and sat down on his bed.

He gestured for Jungkook to join him which he did but only after a few seconds of hesitation. Jimin laid down and pulled Jungkookie down with him. He let out a small squeak which caused him to blush and cover his mouth.

Jimin just chuckled and hugged him tightly. "You should sleep here with me tonight... I won't hurt you Kookie~" said Jimin in a soft voice.

Kookie looked at him and smiled then responded "Okay hyung... just for tonight since I feel so comfortable here." Jimin smiled making his eyes form crescents which caused Jungkook to show his famous bunny smile.

The two slept very well that tonight in each others arms. Not a care in the world. It just felt so right. More right than anything in the world. Like they were meant to be together. Jimin felt like Jungkook was the love of his life the moment he laid eyes on him.

Jungkook was beginning to think that he was developing feelings for the elder but shook it off. He thought about one of his last boyfriends and how he tried to force him into marriage.

Jungkook wanted to wait for the right moment. With Jimin he felt so safe more safe than with anyone ever. As if he belongs with Jimin.

YA YOOT
Bootiful words said by a wonderfool potatoh
Stay tuned for the next chapter my peeps