🅷🅾🅽🅴🆈🅼🅾🅾🅽 🅿🅰🆁🆃 2

Jimins P.O.V

I stopped tickling him once I got my kiss. We were finally going to arrive in Paris. After so long~!! We went to our seats as we prepared for landing. Once we landed, Jungkook was getting all jumpy. I smiled as we got up and walked out of the plane.

We went to get our luggage and I looked over at my baby. I smiled a bit and said, "You would make an excellent mother~." He rolled his eyes and said, "Yah!! I am your baby so respect me~!" I kissed his cheek and agreed to stop.

But only for now because he would look so cute holding our child. He holds that Chimmy as if it was his child. He is the cutest baby I've ever seen. I love him so much~. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I showered him with his kisses while repeating, "I love you."

He was giggling so much and telling me that he loves me too. I love the sweet little bunny in my arms. I shall never let him go. We walked out of the airport and this place was so beautiful!! I looked around and I saw a really beautiful cafe!!

We looked both ways and ran across. The luggage slowed us down a bit but we made it safely. We walked inside and there were so many delicious smells coming from everywhere. Jungkook was sniffing the entire way to the display case.

We licked our lips when we saw a yummy chocolate croissant!! There were so many macaroons!! So many pastries in one place it was like heaven! Jungkook ran around the entire place, not knowing what to order. He is so cute~!!!

I swear my heart is going to explode from all this cuteness~!! I smiled like in idiot, deeply in love. "Hyung!! Wake up~," was what I heard. I jumped slightly until I realized it was my cute little baby~. I smiled at him and said, "Yes my little cutie~?"

I smiled more when I saw the faint blush spreading across his cheeks. I couldn't help but peck his lips. He said, "I... I know what pastries I want now~." I nodded and handed him some money. He looked at me confused.

I said in a confused tone, "What? Aren't you going to take the money?" He shook his head as he pulled out his money. I pouted as I replaced his money with mine. "Please let me pay hyungie~! Just this once," he said in a whiney tone.

TP P.O.V

Jimin shook his head as Jungkook pouted. Jungkook finally gave up and decided to pay using Jimins money. Jimin as proud as he watched Jungkook buy his pastries and pay. Jungkook skipped over to the fridge and bought himself a banana milk.

Once he had everything, he ran over to Jimin eating his croissant. Jimin bite his lip, eyeing the delicious chocolate croissant. Jungkook noticed and he giggled a bit. He handed Jimin some of the croissant and Jimin instantly ate it.

Jimin hummed in approval as Jungkook giggled a bit. Jimin thought of something then kissed the younger. Jungkook blushed as he pushed Jimin away. Jungkook looked around and said, "Not here hyungie~!! Wait until the hotel room~."

Jimin nodded with a pout on his lips. Jungkook giggled as they walked to the hotel room. Their hands intertwined as they ate on the way. Jimin couldn't stop looking at their wedding rings. Everytime he looked at them he felt pure happiness inside of him.

When they arrived at the hotel they were in amazement. The hotel looked so beautiful. They went to the front desk and there were two ladies. One was attending another person. The other one looked like she was bored out of her mind.

Once she laid eyes on the couple, her eyes widened. She put on a smile and said, "Welcome! May I have your names please?" Jimin held Jungkooks hand and said proudly, "Park Jungkook and Park Jimin~!" Her eyes widened yet again as she said a little excited, "So you're married?!"