Romantic Surprise

Jimin took a deep breath as he stepped into their hotel room. Jungkook had covered his eyes so he wouldn't ruin the surprise. Jimin closed the door behind them and said, "Open your eyes my cute little husband~." Jungkook nodded as he slowly opened his eyes.

Jimin smiled as he set down Jungkook. Jungkook pouted and said, "Can I open my eyes now?" Jimin whispered, "Just wait one more second okay?" Jungkook smiled a bit and nodded. Jimin turned him around so he would be facing the exit and said, "Open them now."

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw a beautiful bouquet of purple  sparkling roses. Jimin said, "I had to find the rarest roses for you. I was told these are rare because they can't be found anymore... my mother has a garden full of these. I hope you like them and treasure them. I can put a blanket of frost around it to makes them last!"

Jungkook cried a bit as he said, "Thank you so much hyungie~. I can take care of the roses... I won't let them die. I used to love these roses but when they became harder and harder to find I lost interest." Jimin wiped away his tears and whispered, "Now turn around~." And so, Jungkook turned around.

Jungkook began to cry as he said, "You're the best hyungie!!!" Jimin picked him up and said, "I had someone do this while we were gone. I gave them everything and where the things were supposed to go. They also did the bathroom but that is for later."

Jungkook kissed him softly and Jimin kissed back. He picked up the younger and said, "You don't know how much I love you..." Jungkook blushed a light pink.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Jimin smiled at the younger, holding him close. Jungkook pouted wanting to play with the bubbles. Jimin said, "Such a big baby~. How much do you love the bubble bath?" Jungkook smiled as he replied, "I really love the bubble bath~!!"

Jimin smiled as he got the body wash and rubbed it onto the youngers back. This tickled a bit and Jungkook stifled a laugh. Jimin pressed light kisses onto the youngers neck. Jungkook pouted and said, "Hyungie~! Not again..."

Jimin hummed a bit as he hugged the younger. Jungkook smiled and leaned into Jimins touch. Jungkook took a sip of his wine and said, "I love you so much hyungie." Jimin smiled widely and said, "I love you too baby~."

Jungkook sat on his lap and showered him with kisses. Jimin hugged the youngers waist and pecked his nose. Jungkook smiled widely and said, "You are the cutest baby I've ever seen~!!!" Jungkook blushed as he hid his face in the elders neck.

Jimin smiled and picked him up. Jungkook held onto him and said, "Is it time for bed already?" Jimin nodded as he dried both of them and walked to the bed. He set down the younger on the couch and quickly changed the sheets to make the bed look nice.

Jimin ran to Jungkook and gave him his hoodie. Jungkook smiled and put the hoodie on. Jimin put on his clothes but kept his shirt off. He laid down and pulled the younger down. Jungkook giggled and snuggled close to him. Jimin wrapped an arm around the youngers waist.

Jimin smiled and said, "I love you so much baby~." Jungkook blushed and replied, "I love you more Jiminie." Jimin kissed Jungkooks temple and yawned. Jungkook slowly closed his eyes, inhaling Jimins scent one more time. Jimin smiled a bit and whispered, "Sleep well baby~."

Tʜᴇ Nᴇxᴛ Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

Jimin woke up bright and early. He smirked as he plugged his phone to Jungkooks Chimmy speaker. He hummed softly as he searched for GFriends "Me Gustas Tu." He played the song and Jungkook sat up scared. Jimin hugged him tightly and said, "Morning baby~!"

Jungkook pouted and pushed him away. Jimin chuckled lightly knowing that Jungkook was angry at him. Jimin pouted and said, "JUNGKOOKIE!!! Don't be mad at me~." Jungkook rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at him. Jimin jumped onto of him and began to shower him with kisses.

Jungkook whined a bit and said, "Hyung~! I'm not mad~ please get off." Jimin got off and pressed light kisses on Jungkooks neck. This made Jungkook smile a bit and Jimin said, "There is the amazing bunny smile I love~!!" Jungkook giggled and kissed Jimin shyly.

Jimin gladly kissed back and said, "Sweet cotton candy~! Best taste ever~." Jungkook blushed and hid under the covers. Jimin smiled as he did the same and tickled him. Jungkook scream and began to laugh. Jimin smiled, tickling him even more. Jungkook let out small squeaks and Jimin laughed.

Jimin said, "Give me a kiss and I'll stop~." Jungkook peck his lips making Jimin tickle him more. Jungkook kissed him quickly and said, "There~!!" Jimin pouted and replied, "I guess that's okay..." Jungkook smiled at him the kissed him passionately.

Jimin kissed back and wrapped his arms around Jungkooks waist. Jungkook giggled and pulled away. Jimin smiled and said, "Now THAT was a kiss~!!" Jungkook blushed a bit and hid his face. Jimin smiled to himself as he showered the younger in kisses.

Jimin whispered, "Can I have one more kiss from my adorable baby~?" Jungkooo nodded as he kissed Jimin shyly. Jimin kissed back with a smile. That morning was filled with kisses and few words exchanged between the two.

The silence made them feel comfortable and it was peaceful. After a while, Jimin got bored because he wanted to hear Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and said, "Jiminie~? Why don't we sing for a bit? I can sense that you're bored~."

Jimin nodded, feeling desperate to hear the youngers voice. Jungkook thought for a bit then got his guitar. Jimin looked at him confused as Jungkook began to play a familiar beat. Jimin gasped as he realized it was "Promise." The song he had composed for Jungkook.

Jimin had tears in his eyes as Jungkook began to sing. Jungkook blushed while singing because he felt Jimin staring at him. Jimin joined him and when Jungkook looked up he saw Jimin was crying. He immediately put the guitar down and whispered, "Are you okay hyung~?"

Jimin nodded as tears ran down his cheeks. Jimin wiped them away and said, "I just got a little emotional when you sang, "Cause you're mine~!" I wrote that line when you were asleep hugging me tightly. I remember that night perfectly! You were snuggled close to me and you were wearing my hoodie."

Jungkook smiled while blushing. Jimin caressed his cheek and hummed a bit when Jungkook leaned into his touch. Jungkook closed his eyes as he felt Jimin pull him close. Jimin decided to chat with him about how their honeymoon has been.

Short chapter because I stayed up all night for this. I'm gonna sleep and HOPEFULLY post tonight. No promises but I'll try my very best!!!