The Big Day

Jimins P.O.V

It has been two months already. Tomorrow is the big day. Finally. I'll be married to Jungkook!!! The sweet raven haired sleeping beside me with be eternally mine. This seems like a dream. One of the best every dreams.

I can't sleep from how excited I am. I'm afraid that I actually am dreaming... and that when I wake up he'll be gone. His sweet berry smell is driving me crazy!! It's been may months that we've been together... yet his smell still drives me crazy.

I kissed his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. I swear he drives me crazy. Tomorrow night we will be at our honeymoon. My little angel and I alone in Paris. We are going to have so much fun! I really need to sleep!!! I don't want to though!! I can't get enough of seeing my precious angel.

Maybe if I make myself some tea then I'll be able to fall asleep. I replaced myself with a pillow and put on my slippers. The ones Kookie got me for my birthday a month ago... it was so much fun. Best birthday ever. 

Before walking out of the room, I looked back at the bed and Jungkook was holding onto the pillow tightly. He is so cute! I swear I'd kill for him. I might be a bit of yandere but who cares? I'd do anything to keep him safe and with me!

Obviously, I wouldn't hurt him or anything. But I love him too much to just let him go. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my sweet baby whine a bit. I smiled at him and slowly closed the door.

Few more hours. I better make that tea quickly so I can sleep. I make my way to the kitchen and begin to make my tea. From the kitchen door I heard quiet footsteps. I smiled to myself already knowing who it was.

"Hyungie? Why are you up this late?" "No reason baby~. I just couldn't sleep from excitement." "I dreamt of our wedding!" Jungkook walked over and jumped onto the counter with a Chimmy in his hand. 

I swear he is the most cutest person I have ever met~!! Jungkook tried to open his eyes as best as he could and asked me, "When will you return to bed?" I got my cup of tea and said, "Right now~! Let's go. I just needed my tea but it's ready.

He held my hand as he walked back to bed. I set down the cup of tea on the nightstand and sat up in bed. He wrapped his arms and legs around me. He felt and looked like a cute koala. I drank my tea as he slowly fell asleep again.

After a few minutes, I yawned and felt myself getting more and more tired. I shifted a bit so I could get more comfortable then I hugged him. I pecked his lips and fell asleep. 

Hours later 

Jungkooks P.O.V 

I was sleeping peacefully until... A FREAKING ALARM WOKE ME UP!!!! I whined softly as I opened my eyes. I looked at the time and it was almost 7 a.m. . That was strange we don't really set up alarms. I looked at the date and screamed. 

Oops! I did it again! I scared hyung and woke him up. Jimin sat up and glared at me. I giggled and said, "What~? I didn't do anything! Do not blame your soon to be husband!" Jimins eyes widened as he got up and began to run around the room. 

I smiled at him and got up. I went towards the bathroom but he stopped me and said, "Wait!! I'm not awake yet! Give hyungie a kiss." I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him. His lips remind me of vanilla because they taste like it.

He smiled and said, "Yummy~! Sweet cotton candy." I blushed a deep red as I went around him to the shower. Tae, Yoongi, Joon and Jin stayed over last night so they could help. Tae and Joon would help me while Yoongi and Jin help Jiminie.

Tae ran to me and said, "You will shower in the guest room!! Joon and I are going to make you look so amazing!" I smiled as they dragged me towards the guest room. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jiminie being dragged away too.