Jimins Departure

"You can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet
In the space between"

Jimin was singing these lyrics softly while staring at Jungkook. He had to go back to his kingdom today to sort some problems. He had already packed up and was ready to leave. But, he didn't want to leave the younger behind. Something could happen to him while he is away.

Jimin will be gone for two days but he was still nervous. As soon as he returned, they would go on their trip to Canada. But he just didn't want to leave at all. He kissed his forehead as he looked at him one final time. He sighed and reluctantly left.

Jungkook woke up a few hours later and sat up. He didn't see Jimin so he assumed that Jimin decided to go to work today. He skipped downstairs and from excitment he tripped down the stairs. Nothing happened to him so he was smiling as if he totally didn't fall down the stairs.

Jungkook ran into the kitchen and began to cook himself some breakfast while singing. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. He opened it to his surprise Yuki was on the other side. She smiled at him and said, "I... I want to say sorry about everything... I brought you some cookies!"

Jungkook squealed once he saw the cookies and said, "Come on in! I just finished making breakfast please stay!" Yuki smiled at his actions and thought to herself, "Now I know why Jimin loves him so much..." Yuki stepped inside and Jungkook practically dragged her to the table. He gave her some food and served himself.

He got a phone call and excused himself. Yuki nodded as she began to eat a cookie. "Jungkookie speaking~! How may I help you~?" Jimin smiled softly and said, "Hey baby~!! It's Jiminie!" Jungkook squealed and said, "Hello hyungie~" "I miss you Kookie..." "I miss you too~! How's work so far? Any annoying customers yet?" "I... I'm not at work I'm on a tiny trip!" "And you didn't take me with you?! You're so mean hyungie!!!" "It was a vampires only trip I'm sorry~! But when I get back we will be able to go to... Canada!!!"

Jungkook smiled widely then said, "Oh!! I should go! Yuki stopped by with cookies~! She's in the dining room enjoying some breakfast made by me~." Jimin froze as he said, "What?! JEON JUNGKOOK!! What is wrong with you?! Kick her out IMMEDIATELY!!!"

Jungkook flinched making him drop the phone. Yuki heard so she ran over and said, "Are you okay? What happened?" Jungkook smiled at her as if telling her he was okay. She hesitantly went back to the table and waited.

Jimin was yelling on the phone but only because he was worried. Jungkook was afraid he would yell again so he picked up the phone and hung up. This worried Jimin because he thought Yuki would hurt him.

Jungkook put his phone in the bedroom and walked to the table. Yuki smiled widely as they began to eat. Yukis eyes widened as she looked up at Jungkook. He looked at her confused and she said, "This breakfast!! Is... the most delicious thing I've ever tasted!!!" Jungkook smiled shyly as he said, "Really? Is it that good?"

Yuki smiled widely as she nodded excitedly. Jungkook stood up and said, "Well then would you like some more?" Yuki gave him her plate and nodded quickly. "Yes please Jungkook!! I love your cooking already and I've only had breakfast!"

Jungkook blushed a bit because no one has ever complimented his cooking before. He served her another plate they gave it to her. Yuki immediately began to eat making Jungkook giggle. Jungkook thought for a bit when Yuki suddenly got up. He looked up and she said, "I need to go home now! I've got some school things to do." Jungkook nodded as Yuki bid her goodbye and left.

Yet again, Jungkook was left alone. He washed the dishes then went to the bedroom. He looked at his phone and he became nervous when he saw the screen. One the screen it said, 174 missed calls from Jimin and 294 messages from Jimin. His eyes widened so he called back and a second later he picked up. "Jungkookie!!! Finally you had me so worried! Did that witch do anything to you?!" "No hyung I'm fine trust me! She just left to go do some school work." "That is good. Anyway... I really miss you baby~. I wish I could see you!!" "Let's video chat then hyungie~!! I have nothing to do anyway."