Finale

Final chapter everyone~

Jimin looked around and he was back at the hospital. Except... he was in a hospital bed. What had happened to him? He sat up and looked around. "Jungkook..." he whispered wanting to see him.

The doctor walked in and smiled. "Ahh you're awake!!! You passed out right after your husband gave birth. Jimins eyes widened, "Is he... okay?" The doctor smiled and nodded. "You were out for a few hours. Your husband is right beside you."

Jimin pushed the curtain that separated them and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully. Tears filled his eyes as he saw his beautiful husband alive. All of that... was a dream!! A really bad dream.

Jimin disconnected all of the things attached to him and ran to Jungkook. He shook him a bit as tears ran down his cheeks. Jungkooks eyes fluttered open and a small smile appeared on their faces.

Jungkook giggled a bit, "Hello Jiminie~." Jimin cried hard as he hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook tilted his head, "A..are you okay hyung?" Jimin shook his head quickly, "You... you died!! After our baby was born you... you died."

Jungkook hugged Jimin and kissed his cheek. He smiled widely, "I could never leave you hear alone." Jungkook smiled and whispered in the same tone as Jimins dream, "I love you so much Jiminie~."

Jimins eyes widened as he moved away. Jungkook saw the nurse enter with their baby and he squealed. The nurse gave then their baby and Jungkook giggled. "My cute little baby~. Our cute Park Hyun Shik!!!"

Jimin looked at Jungkook then at Hyun Shik. His eyes formed crescents as he smiled widely. He was happy with their small family. "I love you Kookie~," he whispered as he kissed Jungkook softly. Jungkook kissed back and smiled.

"I love you too Jiminie~," whispered Jungkook back. Their life was even better than before. Jimin felt so happy knowing that Jungkook had never died. He realized that if Jungkook had died... he would've been so broken.

Jungkook really is his life and the source of his happiness. Just seeing Jungkook playing around with their baby made him smile. Jimin couldn't help but press a few kisses to Jungkooks face.

Now, Jungkook was here and here to stay. Jimin smiled at the thought of having their baby at home. Hyun Shik is going to grown up in a loving family.

Jimin held one of Jungkooks hand, "May I hold out baby?" Jungkook nodded as he slowly handed Hyun Shik over to Jimin. Jimin rocked their baby back and forth so he would fall asleep. Their baby seemed... peaceful.

The two watched as their baby slowly fell asleep. They smiled at each other. Jimin said, "Go to sleep Jungkookie~. You're probably still tired." Jungkook nodded as he closed his eyes. Jimin sang softly for Jungkook and watched as his precious angel fell into a deep sleep.

Years Later...

Jungkook was sitting on his bed. He was watching some TV with Jimin. Hyun Shik was at school and the couple was bored. Hyun Shik was going to grade 3/ 3rd grade.

Hyung Shik was a nice boy. He was kind and gentle like Jungkook. But, stood up and defended his friends like Jimin. He had Jungkooks doe eyes, Jimins cute eye smile and a mix of their personalities.

Jimin sometimes gets that nightmare of the day he thought he had lost his husband. He'd wake up and look for Jungkook immediately. As soon as he cuddled Jungkook he would calm down.

Jungkook didn't know about the nightmares. But, he did know that Jimin would occasionally cuddle him in the middle of the might. Jungkook wouldn't complain because it felt nice. They looked at the time and smiled.

Hyun Shik should be arriving soon!! They ran downstairs and opened the door. They had another daughter named Geong Min. She was sleeping in her room with crayons everywhere.

Nothing could make them happier than their two kids. They felt so happy as they watched Hyun Shik walk inside the house. "Hello eomma and appa~," said Hyun Shik with a wide smile. Jungkook had told him many times not to call him eomma but Hyun Shik ignored him.

Jimin secretly loved how their two kids always called Jungkook eomma. Jungkook bit his lip shyly as he ran to the living room. Jimin knew that there was something Jungkook wanted to tell them. Hyun Shik ran upstairs and returned with Geong Min.

The four of them sat in the living room. Jungkook giggled as he said, "We will be having another family member soon!!" Geong Min and Hyun Shik began to clap as they heard the news.

The two always wanted another sibling because they wanted to play around more. Jimin sat there with wide eyes. Jungkook was really pregnant?! Jimin looked at the pregnancy test. Yep... it said positive.

Jimin showered him with kisses and smiled. "I can't believe it!! This is even better news than I expected!! Another baby!!" Jimin screamed in happiness and Jungkook giggled. The doctor had said that it was fine if Jungkook got pregnant.

Jungkook could get pregnant but as long as he took care of himself. Ever since Bang Shik was born everything went uphill. They've had their bad moments but they always fix them. Mostly because Jimin hates sleeping on the couch away from his precious baby bunny.

Even after all these years, Jungkook is still his precious baby. Jungkook looks like he hasn't aged since he turned 20. Jimin secretly fed Jungkook a potion that would keep him young and beautiful.

Sure, he wanted Jungkook to age and see that cuteness blossom into beauty but he wanted his cute Jungkook. It sounds selfish but he doesn't care. As long as Jungkook is with him he's happy.

Speaking of Jungkook, he knows what Jimin fed him. He tasted it but didn't say anything. He didn't really mind it because he knew Jimin had a reason for it. Plus they had an argument around three years ago because Jungkook wouldn't do what Jimin said.

Jimin had been stressed and for the first time since they got together... Jimin had almost hit Jungkook. That incident repeated for a while until Jimin actually hit him. He didn't stop with a slap... his kicked and punched Jungkook.

Ever since that day Jungkook gets scared when Jimin looks stressed. Jimin has nightmares about that day and he regrets it. It's been three years and he still can't believe he ever laid a hand on his precious bunny.

Jungkook didn't deserve any of that. Jimin pampered Jungkook for weeks on end. For the first time in forever, Jungkook got sick of all the attention and love. Now, the couple can look back at that moment and laugh.

Jimin still pampers him but not too much because their is a limit. But, they know that they love each other so they don't care about anything but their family.

"Appa? Why are you smiling so much?" Asked little Geong Min. Jimin looked at her and replied, "Because of... eomma~." Hyun Shik smiled and yelled, "Eomma!! Appa is thinking of you~." Jungkook walked in with a shy smile on his face.

Jungkook is used to it but his reaction remains the same. He still blushes when Jimins says specific things. He gets very shy too. Jimin loves his little bunny so much~.

That's the end my butterflies. Happy ending~!!! Or do y'all want the sad end so we can make you ugly cry? JK we aren't doing that!! Pearl tortured y'all enough with yesterday's chapter. She did it!! Not me!!! Anyway, this was fun while it lasted.

Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! 🥺🥺🍪🍪🙁🙁☹☹☹☹☹ I'm happy because this chapter is finished but sad because my book is ending. Well, this was a fun and interesting journey. I love you all my butterflies~.