Saved

Jungkook looked up and looking back at him was Jimin. Jimin pulled Jungkook behind him and glared at the man.
"What do you think you are doing?!" yell Jimin while protecting Jungkook. He kept yelling at the man raising his voice even more.

Jungkook started shaking because Jimin was yelling so loudly. He closed his eyes tightly and when he opened them he saw Jimin and the man fighting. Jimin punched him hard and the man punched back.

Jungkook saw blood coming from Jimins lip,nose and his forehead. He ran to them and tried to stop them resulting in him getting punched by both of them.

Jimin hadn't realized since he was still punching the man for trying to kidnap Jungkook. They kept punching not realizing that instead of punching each other... they had been punching Jungkook. Luckily he escaped and went to a corner but he was bleeding.

Their punches were so hard that everytime he moved it hurt. He started to cry softly while trying to stand up. Jimin heard him and looked for him once he saw him his heart felt like it had broken into a million pieces. He stopped and went to him.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't m..mean to do this to you!" Jimin gently touched Jungkooks wounds. Jimin himself was hurt but Jungkook was even more hurt. Jimin quickly picked him up and put him in his car.

"I'm taking you to my house to help you... I'm so so so sorry about this Jungkook-ah~,"said Jimin in a soft voice. Jungkook smiled and said in a quiet gentle voice,"It's okay Jimin hyung~ you didn't mean to do it~ I accept your apology." Jimin smiled at him and nodded.

"He is too sweet and kind and gentle for this world..." thought Jimin while driving home. Jungkook looked out the window while smiling. He looked at the shining stars and the beautiful moon. He was always fascinated by space and would sneak out to look at the wonderful night sky.

Jimin glanced at him and smiled when he saw Jungkooks eyes start to sparkle. Jungkooks eyes were twinkling and sparkling because of the stars reflections in his eyes.

Jimin pulled into his driveway and killed the engine. "Can you walk? Or should I carry you?" Jungkook blushed and smiled shyly while responding in a shy voice "I c-can walk... thank you though" Jimin took off his seatbelt then got out to open Jungkooks door. He blushed and held his hand so he could get out. Jimin smiled and wrapped his arm around Jungkooks waist.

"I'll help you just in case~" Jungkook blushed a bit when he did this and smiled. "T-thank you hyung." He looked at Jungkook and smiled while heading inside. Jimin opened the door and let Jungkook in first then walked in and closed the door. He made sure to lock the door then he helped Jungkook into his room.

"I won't hurt you Jungkookie~" Jimin smiled softly while Jungkook sat on his bed. Jungkook looked at him and smiled back, "I know Jimin-hyung Taehyung-ssi is only friends with people who are sweet. He knows how to tell if he should or shouldn't be friends with someone. That is why he doesn't have many friends." Jimin nodded and went to get rubbing alcohol, cotton swabs and bandages. Jungkook lifted up his shirt a bit so Jimin could help him.

Jimin started to help him but noticed some scars. "Jungkook-ah~ what are all these scars from?" Jungkook pulled down his shirt immediately and looked everywhere to avoid looking at Jimin. While he looked around Jimin was thinking what could have happened.

Jungkook finally sighed softly and looked at Jimin. "I'll tell you just promise you won't tell anyone else and won't go after who did this..." Jimin looked at him while smiling and said "I promise Jungkookie ~"

"Well..."

CLIFFHANGER!!!!
What do you think will happen?