I Don't Love You Like I Loved You

Dee's P.O.V.

"Dee"

I turned from the window to see Marcus Carter, my coffee shop manager. He had a smile on his face.

"Hey M.C. What's up?" I asked, smiling back at the handsome spiky black haired man stood before my table.

"It's 12:30." He reminded me. "Your meeting...."

"Oh! Shit." I got up and ran to the door waving a quick goodbye and a thank you before opening the door and heading to the limousine by the pavement.

"Hi, Dee." Johnny said as he opened the front door for me as he ran his other hand through his short wavy blond hair. "Better hurry. Your going to be late."

I laughed as he got in the drivers side beside me. Yes I own a limo but preferred to sit up front with the driver. Scratch that. My friend. "I'm already late." I said. "I was supposed to be there like now."

"Maybe you should phone in?"

"Good idea. What would I do without you?"

Johnny smiled. I'd already thought of that and he knew it. It doesn't hurt to give others credit.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number for Gerard Way. Hope he's ok with a little wait. I need to see Frank after the photo shoot first. Damn me and my day dreaming.

He picked up on the first ring.

Gerard: "Hello?"

Me:"Hey, this is Dee Winters."

Gerard:"Oh! Hello Miss Winters. Running late I take it?"

Me:"Yeah. I'm sorry. I have no excuse so I won't insult you with one. I was day dreaming and didn't realise the time. Again, I'm so sorry."

Gerard:(Laughs) "Wow. That's new. Not many people would admit to that. So no apology needed. I have time to wait."

Me:"Thank you, Mr Way. I really appreciate your time."

Gerard:"Mr Way is my dad. It's Gerard."

Me:"Oh! Errr...sorry Mr...I mean Gerard. I will bè there as soon as I can. I need to talk to Mr Iero when I get there first then I'll be right with you."

Gerard:"Franks here?"

Me:"You didn't see him?"

Gerard:"Errr...confession time. I...errr...only just got here."

Me:Laugh."And you made me feel bad. Tut tut tut."

Gerard:Laugh."Sorry. Let's call it quits?"

Me:"Ok. But I always get my own back."

Gerard:"Looking forward to it."

Me:"Ok. I will see you in ten minutes. Bye."

Gerard:"Bye."

I hang up and frown at the phone. What just happened? Did I really just tell him I was going to get my own back? Did he just say he was looking forward to it? No. I'm paranoid.

Johnny pulled the car to a stop outside the large white building. A great big sign above the door read 'Music Biz'.

I climbed out the car as the smartly dressed Johnny opened the door for me. I walked over to the buildings glass door, opened it and walked into the warm hallway. I walked to the elevator and pressed the call button. While I waited for it to get to my floor, I looked in the mirrored wall at my reflection. I had to look good for the celebrities. I was wearing a black flowing knee length skirt, barely black tights and a black lace, short sleeved shirt over a white camisole top. My black heel less ankle boots made the outfit look right. I left my hip length, straight black hair down. I only wear a little make up. Just black eye liner and light red lip stick. Black painted finger nails of course. I guess I'll do.