Would I Die For You?

Dee's P.O.V

After checking on the triplets, I head to my bedroom. Hopefully I won't wake Gerard. Although I won't complain if I do. After all, I'll be away for a few days. I open the door quietly and freeze. Sat on the end of my bed was the blond fan with a gun. Behind her on the bed was Mikey tied to the headboard and Gerard in bed asleep. I looked back at the fan. "What do you want?" I asked cautiously.

She grinned. "You to strip."

I frowned. "What? Why?"

"Because Gerard is going to catch you in bed with his brother. He's going to kill you both then blow his own brains out."

I shook my head. "Gerard would never do that." I stated. "He would throw me out and ignore Mikey for a while. But he'd never kill us."

"I guess your right." She seemed to contemplate it for a while. "I know. Your gonna catch the brothers in bed together. Your disgusted. So you kill them."

I shake my head again. "I would never hurt then. I'd rather die than kill any one of them."

She sits in thought again. I see Gerards eyes open slightly. I have to make a move soon.

Gerard's P.O.V

I wake to hear Dee talking to someone. "I would never hurt them. I'd rather die than kill any one of them." I opened my eyes slightly to see the blond fan aiming a gun at Dee. I listen as I try to move silently. But I fail as the blond turns to look at me. Dee launches herself towards the gun. They struggle for possession, moving out the door. I reach up to free Mikey. I know he'll try to help Dee. I'm not going to be fast enough. We both get up together. I grab my gown, putting it on as I run out into the hallway. We're both too late as both women fall down the stairs. There's a sickening snap, then they both land with a bang on the floor below.

"DEE." I shout as Mikey and I run down the stairs to Dee's lifeless body.

Notes

Short. But I hope you like. I guess I'm keeping this story going a little longer.xxx