Meeting each other again???

Natasha's pov

"Mama!" I've been awoke by someone's voice and I definitely know who it is. But I didn't open my eyes yet.

"Mama wake up! Wake up please!" My baby boy said while giving me a kiss all over my face which cause me to smile and open my eyes finally.

"Morning baby" I said and hug him tight while still laying down on the bed so he's on top of me.

"Mamaaa!" He said and started to cry and I immediately sat down while he hugs me tight than usual so I started to worry about my son.

"What happened Nate huh? Tell mama" I said with my baby voice while rubbing his back to stop him from crying.

"Mama i dream of a monster and he tried to hurt you mama" He said still crying but not so much like earlier. I kissed his forehead and hold his chin to look in me while I wiped his tears with my thumb and started to talk to him.

"Shushhh don't cry it's just a dream besides mama's here and that monster is nothing against mama, and monsters are not true ok???" Which is kind of a lie cause I already fought an alien before but aliens are not monsters right? Well I don't know and I don't care.

"Really mama?" He said and sniff

"Yes now don't cry ok? Mama's here hmm?" I said and finally he stopped and relax in my arm.

"Want to eat something or sleep for some time? It's still early" I said and look at the clock it's already 6 am in the morning.

"I still want to sleep mama" He said and continued "Can I sleep with you mama? Here in your lap?" He ask while staring at me with he's blue but with a shade of green eyes which I  always wanted to stare at.

"Of course baby, of course" I said and kissed his blonde hair and play at it with my hand which caused him to fell asleep again in my arms.

This is my life now. I stared at my Nathaniel for such a long time and fall asleep after.

Steve's pov

"Hey steve! Where are you going???" A familiar voice said and I turned around.

"Hey Sharon! Nothing just hanging around, what about you?" I asked

"Oh nowhere do you need a company?" She said and smiled she's so sweet but days passed by I'm getting really uncomfortable to her coming around everywhere I go. So I declined her offer this time.

"Sorry Sharon but I want some privacy today if you don't mind?" I said politely and I saw her smile fade away but smiled again when she noticed the  confused look on my face.  Did i say something wrong?

"Oh ok I'm heading now enjoy Steve" And she finally go and I immediately go to the Avengers facility.

~avenger's facility

"Hey Capsicle!" Tony said when I entered the door.

"Hey so what's so important that we need to meet up here after 1 year?" I said straight to the point.

"Chill out cap! Didn't you miss us?" Clint said and I just rolled my eyes

"So here's the thing cap fury called us" Wanda started and it gets my attention immediately. Fury never called us again until last year he said he and Maria can handle things.

"And?" I said indicating for her to continue.

"They are back." Rhodes said which confused me

"Back?? Who's back?? Can you just straight the point up?" I said getting annoyed by this.

"Hail Hydra but not just them there are others that's powerful it's their allies I guess. That's why fury think it's better to have the Avengers back." Tony said and I understand it's been a long time to be honest since we fought bad guys.

"Ok then anything else?" I ask

"We need her." Thor said

"Who?" I ask then it hits me.

"Who else? Natasha of course our black widow" Said Clint and there's a little bit of sadness lace in his voice. And my heart started to beats rapidly again just by hearing her name. No one mention her for the past years at least not when I'm around. And I can feel the excitement yet scary feeling again. God what is wrong with me?!

"But there's a problem" Wanda said and i feel nervous suddenly.

"What problem?" I said immediately and regret it after seeing them smirk.

"We don't know how to reach her or contact her only fury can" Banner said

"Then why don't fury contact her?" I ask

"I already did." Someone said.

Natasha's pov

"Mama?" Nathaniel said to me and turn his eyes away from the tv and look straight to my eyes.

"Yes baby?" I said then pulled him into  my lap

"I wove you" He said and smiled at me I can't help to tear up he's my world and my soul i love him the way i did to his dad before.

"I love you too my Nate sooo much" I said and kissed his cheek and tickled him and he laughed like there's no tomorrow.

"Mama stop! hahahaha I can't breathe anymore mama stop hahaha!" He said between his laugh, His laugh is my favorite sound in the world!

"I wove you mama stop now please hahahaha!!!" Then I stopped already knowing that he can't breathe anymore. He's just 2 years old by the way.

Our moment got interrupted because of my phone ringing. I wonder who's the caller I mean I cut all of my connection to everyone except fury and the number is just unknown.

"Hello who's this?" I asked on the other line

"It's Maria" Oh.

"Oh hey Maria what do you want not to be rude tho but how did you got my number?" I ask

"We need to discuss something. Come in the Avengers facility as fast as you can." She said

"What?! I'm not into that anymore! Why do I need to be there?!" I ask furiously after I have my son I cut all the connection to the Avengers and I even quit shield so that I can focus on my son I have enough money so that I don't need to work until Nathaniel is grown enough.

"We need you please! Please come Natasha we are all in danger and we need you so please!" The desperation can be noticed by her voice I hesitate of course.

"When?" I asked giving in. If we are in danger so is my son and I won't let anything happened to him.

"Now." She said and hang up before i can even reply. Such a bitch.

"Mama? You mad?" Nate asked and I picked him up.

"Mama's going somewhere baby and I can't bring you" I said hoping he will understand.

"B-but m-mama" He said with tears in his eyes god no, i can't see him cry.

"Baby please? You can play with john john, you love playing with him right?"

"I don't want you to go mama!" He said crying and hug me tight, his arm on my neck, it breaks my heart seeing him like this his not used being with other people without me.

"Mama promise that I will be back immediately and we can eat ice cream sounds good?"

"Y-yeah" He said after crying the fell asleep.

How I wish i just can stay here with my baby but I need to leave.

So yeaah!! That was the first chapter I hope you guys like it and if you see some mistakes feel free to correct it! I'm still new to this so yeah. Anyways support this story guys!

I love you all 3000!❤